This is a western RP that none of you will ever find so im going to make up all of the characters and try and play them all myslef.....
My main persona will be the character of "Death"

[opening]

Death sits quietly on a bench in a dusty old mineing town near the colorado river. His apperance is that of a dirty old prospector. Death smiles slightly as he watchs the young miners children at play. "Oh what it was to be young." he says as he ponders on his own childhood. Infact he hadn't become Death until quite recently. He had once lived a fairly simple life as a trail guide through the mountians, but that all changed when he stumbled across a withered old man siting near the trail on one of his return trips. The man called after him and wanted to make him a deal. He said "Sonny Ive been around a long time and If you promise to do anything I ask, I will tell you the secret to eternal life." Now foolish as he was he decided to take the old man up on his offer and the man told him you must kill death. Then he said "Now you must do one thing for me.... Shoot me." Of course he hesitated but after then man begged and pleaded him he finnaly took out his gun and shot the old man in the stomach. Then in a strong whirl of wind the man was gone and there stood a tall hooded figure with long skeletal fingers that pointed at him. "You have struck me down now you must take my role" it said as the man began to run down the trail. Then in a similar swirl of wind the mans flesh fell from his bones and there stood the new death.....

Chapter 1