Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
Funniest Fight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:46 am
What's the funniest fight you've ever witnessed or been in?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:59 am
The funniest fight I've ever been in was last night with my best friend.
We were at the Wendy's drive-thru window ordering shakes. I told her I wanted a Strawberry shake, & she told the guy I wanted a Frosty. In the midst of our ordering, we got into an argument about whether or not a Frosty & a Shake were the same thing. I won the argument because when the guy handed us our shakes, they had cherries on them, & we all know that Frostys do not come with cherries on top.

It just got funnier, I told her I was writing this post & we just got into the argument again! Now she wants to go back to Wendy's & prove me wrong! LOL!  

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

AngeredPoet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:50 pm
lol, the funniest fight I've ever seen was between my parents last night. My cat pooped on the carpet in the living room, & my mom was yelling a my dad because he kicked it out of the way when he could have & should have picked it up himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:20 am
well i wouldn't call it an arguement as more of a debate but it was really funny...my best friends and i were having a random conversation at lunch about how old spongebob was and we kept on disagreeing on whether he was 40 or 30 or 7 years old or maybe he just had a mental disorder...then we started to wonder how old his friends were...lol...it was all so random...  

azi-maj

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:29 pm
Faith: No begging in the guild
Skyline: That means that I can beg you in person.... Please... Please... Please... Please... Please...
Faith: Banned... Banned... Banned... Banned... Banned... Banned...
Skyline: I'm not on Gaia, so you can't ban me
Faith: Yeah, you're right. You are banned from my house, away with you. *makes motion with hand*... Better yet, you are banned from me paying for Taco Bell! HA HA!

lol
I love my friends  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:47 pm
FaithBlack
Faith: No begging in the guild
Skyline: That means that I can beg you in person.... Please... Please... Please... Please... Please...
Faith: Banned... Banned... Banned... Banned... Banned... Banned...
Skyline: I'm not on Gaia, so you can't ban me
Faith: Yeah, you're right. You are banned from my house, away with you. *makes motion with hand*... Better yet, you are banned from me paying for Taco Bell! HA HA!

lol
I love my friends
lol, yeah....  

animefriendly

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:59 pm
*falls on floor laughing* Just came home from the store, & this happened:

Today a friend was over, & I quickly ran out of food, so my mom kindly offered to take us to the Grocery store so we could get some more.
Big mistake.
You will not believe this fight.

So I grab my food, & my mom grabs hers, & the 3 of us have all our stuff in 1 basket. We head to the self-check-out because I have 10 pounds of change in my purse that I want to get rid of, & self-check-out is good for that sort of thing. I'm standing there running my stuff across the scanner when some woman looks at my mom & says "I wanna see your receipt when you're done. You've got way more than 15 items."
This, I thought, was very strange. My mom had 4 items, & my friend & I had a total of 12. That's only 16 items altogether, but my mom was paying for her own stuff.
My family is known to have a bit of a temper, so before I could politely say anything, my mom says "How do you know all of this belongs to one person? There's 3 of us standing here."
"I'd like to see that," & the woman returns to scanning her groceries.
A few moments later, my mom goes over to her own scanner & does her 4 items. The woman sees that my mom & I are on different scanners, hurries to finish, then practically runs to the door just as my mom says "That's right, b***h, run for the door!"
Hearing this, she turns back around & has the cashier check how many items we have, making us wait several minutes (which pissed my mom off even more). The cashier saw everything that happened, & after confirming that we have only 12 items, she made sure to state it loud enough for all to hear. Now the woman really did run for the door, because I was out of change & almost done paying.
My mom, of course, yelled after her "That's right, you stupid b***h, only 12 items!"
We figured the least she could have done was apologize, but I think she was scared of getting her a** kicked by a mean little old lady. We expected her to be waiting outside or something, but she hightailed it out of there quicker than s**t.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:11 pm
FaithBlack

Today a friend was over, & I quickly ran out of food, so my mom kindly offered to take us to the Grocery store so we could get some more.
Big mistake.

So I grab my food, & my mom grabs hers, & the 3 of us have all our stuff in 1 basket. We head to the self-check-out because I have 10 pounds of change in my purse that I want to get rid of, & self-check-out is good for that sort of thing. I'm standing there running my stuff across the scanner when some woman looks at my mom & says "I wanna see your receipt when you're done. You've got way more than 15 items."
This, I thought, was very strange. My mom had 4 items, & my friend & I had a total of 12. That's only 16 items altogether, but my mom was paying for her own stuff.
My family is known to have a bit of a temper, so before I could politely say anything, my mom says "How do you know all of this belongs to one person? There's 3 of us standing here."
A few moments later, my mom goes over to her own scanner & does her 4 items. The woman sees that my mom & I are on different scanners, hurries to finish, then practically runs to the door just as my mom says "That's right, b***h, run for the door!"
Hearing this, she turns back around & has the cashier check how many items we have, making us wait several minutes (which pissed my mom off even more). The cashier saw everything that happened, & after confirming that we have only 12 items, she made sure to state it loud enough for all to hear. Now the woman really did run for the door, because I was out of change & almost done paying.
My mom, of course, yelled after her "That's right, you stupid b***h, only 12 items!"
We figured the least she could have done was apologize, but I think she was scared of getting her a** kicked by a mean little old lady. We expected her to be waiting outside or something, but she hightailed it out of there quicker than s**t.

LMFAO yo've got a sick a** mom XD  

Angel Mioru

CrimsonApostle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:51 pm
FaithBlack

Big mistake.

lol, i wish my mom would yell at people like that i wouldn't be able to stop laughing  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:40 pm
FaithBlack

Big mistake.

ROFLMAO!!  

Celionis

Interesting Hunter

General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas