Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply Character Forum
Furuba: Fate Characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:14 pm
ρгøғΐłє Θμţłΐηє «~

These are to be posted in the OOC Forum.

Canons:
[img]Icon size image of character[/img]
[b][color=color1]●[/color]My Parents Named Me[color=color1]●[/color][/b] Name
[b][color=color2]●[/color]This Is Me In A Nutshell[color=color2]●[/color][/b] Sum up character in a [b]few[/b] sentences. I don't want five paragraphs of their life story. Keep it short, sweet, and to the point.
[b][color=color1]●[/color]I Answer To[color=color1]●[/color][/b] Username

Maos:
[imgright]image of character[/imgright][color=white][/color][size=25]《[/size][size=25][color=color1]Name[/color][/size][size=25]》[/size]
[color=white][/color][size=20]〈[/size][color=color2][size=20]Curse[/size][/color][size=20]〉[/size]

[size=14]『[u]Meaningful quote or a song lyric.[/u]』[/size]

[color=color1]My I.D.____________[/color]
[b]My Names[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size] [size=12]【Nickname】[/size][size=9]- Reason why you have this name.[/size]
[b]My Day[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size] [size=9]_____ Years Old → Month Day[/size]
[b]My Choice[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size] [size=9]____sexual Gender[/size]

[color=color2]My Life____________[/color]
[b]My Mirror[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size] [size=9]Insert picture links here in a snazzy quote.[/size]
[b]My Type[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size] You will have 3-4 words to describe your character in the brackets. And then a paragraph to give detail about it.
[size=12]【Word】[/size][size=9]- Describe.[/size]
[b]My Story[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size] [size=9]Put your Life Story here.[/size]

[color=color1]My Secrets_________[/color]
[b]My Likes[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size][size=9][list]Likes[/list][/size][b]My Dislikes[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size][size=9][list]Dislikes[/list][/size][b]My Songs[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size] [size=9]Theme Songs Here[/size]
[b]My Extra[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size] [size=9]Anything else.[/size]

[color=color2]My Soul___________[/color]
[b]My Colors[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size] [size=9]Posting Colors[/size]
[b]My Master[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size] [size=9]Gaian Name[/size]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:32 am
User Image_______Heng-You Mao
_____________Lion God

All I want is to have my famliy together again.

My I.D.____________
My Names»» 【No Nicknames】- He has too much respect for himself and from his family to be given any cutsey nicknames. Even the young children address him by his name.
My Day»» 21 Years Old → January First
My Choice»» Bisexual Male

My Life____________
My Mirror»» I am King, hear me Roar!
My Type»»
【Leader】- Heng-You is a strong leader with a strong mind. He always has an answer and will always step up to a challenge. He knows what he is doing and is always ready to rile up his family to get them in the game. He is always helping people to get on the right path and leading them through things. It doesn't matter what the situation is, Heng-You is already ready to lead people. Whether it be as simple as homework to something like finding a lost family member. He never backs down and he never gives up.
【Intelligent】- Heng-You is one of those people who know just about everything, even if he really doesn't. He can sit down with a stack of books and in ten minutes have half of the pile done. He has his own little secret reading technique that isn't very secret but everyone thinks it is. His computer skills are amazing and his math is incredible. He has never faced a math problem he couldn't solve.
【Obsessive】- When it comes to his family, Dao-Ming is very obsessed. He does anything and everything for those he lives with and is stuck on finding the Domestic Cat. Many people say he is obsessed with this quest, and he is. But so were all of the Lions before him. They all wanted to find the cat, just never as badly as Heng-You. Heng-You has even gone to the point of fiding out age ratios of the feline and working on the web to find people who have orange hair in the places he visits.
【Nice】- Heng-You is the kind of person who cares about others. He doesn't raise his voice when he doesn't need to and he always has time for his family. But he isn't a push over like it may sound. He doesn't put up with crap but he will help someone solve their problems if something is wrong. He'll put down whatever he is doing to help family. Family always comes first.
My Story»» Heng-You's father died before his birth while out of the country and the curse was passed on to him. Though the curse wasn't something that had to be passed through lineage, this one was. And when Heng-You was born, his mother found a lion cub in her arms, and she couldn't be happier. Though many villages were afraid of the curse, they were not terrible people. The curse was seen as a gift, it meant that these children were connected to God, they were children of God. So they had to be special. Their only curse was their demon side which was sealed with the sacred beads kept around their wrists.

At a young age, Heng-You was taught about the legend of the Domestic Cat by his Grandfather. He learned everything there was to know about it all and he was set up to start in his father's place. So Heng-You was trained. But not for war. Rather for what to look for when searching. His grandfather gave Heng-You everything his father had about the Domestic Cat so Heng-You could begine his search.

First, Heng-You had to gather as many cursed as he could. And when he was fifteen, he left with those he had to continue his father's voyage for the Domestic Cat.

Through his journey, his grandfather and mother kept an eye out for other children being born. They would help the families get ready for the parting of their child and when they were ready, Heng-You's family had them sent to where ever he was to join him in his quest.

Now at twenty-one, Heng-You has finally set foot on Japanese soil. He sometimes would feel like the journey would never end. Who knew where the cat really could be. Who knew where the Domestic Cat had landed and who the curse would pass on to. There was even the possibility that maybe...just maybe the curse broke for the Domestic Cat. But he had to keep going. And so on Japanese soil he started a new search for the Domestic Cat. He had a house built for them to live in, designed in a chinese style so they would feel at home. He was deterimed to find the Domestic Cat more than ever. Japan was the last stop from his father's trip. And then he would have to start all over again in China, which would mean he would fail. And Heng-You refused to fail.

My Secrets_________
My Likes»»
    Tea
    Sleeping
    Shady areas
    Large trees
    Being in nature
    His family
    Pomegranets
    Meat
My Dislikes»»
    Hurting others
    Being away from his family for too long
    Dissapointing those around him
    Days that are too hot or too cold
    Being woken up
    Mornings
My Songs»» What if God was one of us - Joan Osborne ~ Would You Love a Monster Man - Lordi
My Extra»» Heng-You has his left ear pierced in all three of his forms.
He wears black and white beads on his right wrist to seal his demon form.
Unlike the Sohma God, Heng-You is not prone to disease and illnesses. He is God becaues he is a Lion, the King of the jungle.

My Soul___________
My Colors»» Goldenrod and Sienna
My Master»» Kisitiene  

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100