Jacob
  Bella
  The Cullens
  Charlie
View Results

xpanda-bear_cutiex

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:51 pm
Jacob is an ANNOYING pig... A or D?
Edward looks HOT in the movie... A or D?
Bella looks UGLY in the movie... A or D?
Edward will lose his VIRGINITY in Breaking Dawn... A or D?
Victoria will die... A or D?
Bella will say "I do." without hesitation... A or D?
There will be a 5th book... A or D?
Jacob will die... A or D?
Bella will have a fatal injury... A or D?

That's it for now... wait for the next one... cuz I'm too lazy right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:46 pm
Jacob is an ANNOYING pig... A or D? Agree
Edward looks HOT in the movie... A or D? Disagree
Bella looks UGLY in the movie... A or D? Agree
Edward will lose his VIRGINITY in Breaking Dawn... A or D? Agree
Victoria will die... A or D? (She kind of already is dead ((Eclipse))) Agree
Bella will say "I do." without hesitation... A or D? Agree
There will be a 5th book... A or D? Agree (Midnight Sun)
Jacob will die... A or D? Agree
Bella will have a fatal injury... A or D? Disagree (are you talking about in Breaking Dawn)  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

5thmarauder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:11 pm
Jacob is an ANNOYING pig... A or D? disagree, I think he's just madly in love with Bella, and extremely Jealus of Edward. People do extremly stupid thing when they are in love. I think everyone pays so much attenention to Edward that they don't realize what a good guy Jacob actualy is.

Edward looks HOT in the movie... A or D? Disagree. ugh i just can't see him as Edward. Robert Patinson is a great actor but I can't look at him without seeing Cedric Digory with Dan Radclif doing the worst job at crying.

Bella looks UGLY in the movie... A or D? Disagree. I think that she's actualy alot prettier than i pictured Bella.

Edward will lose his VIRGINITY in Breaking Dawn... A or D? AGREE! AGREE! sorry. I just think he needs to. 108 years is a long time to be a virgin.

Victoria will die... A or D? She's already dead.

Bella will say "I do." without hesitation... A or D? Agree. I think she's gonna finaly come to terms with it and even maybe look forward to it.

There will be a 5th book... A or D? Disagree. Stephenie said she's not writing another. Breaking Dawn is fer sure the last book. (though she is doing Midnight Sun from Edward's Perspective but i don't realy count that as book five cuz it's just another version of Twilight)

Jacob will die... A or D? ugh! Don't make me decide. I think he might tho. I don't see every good guy comming out of this book series alive. Unfortunatly I believe the roomers that Edward may end up killing him.

Bella will have a fatal injury... A or D? Disagree. I think Edward is just going to turn her. I don't think He's gonna wait till she's hurt.

Sorry that my explainations are so long. I think it helps me make more sence.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:58 am
A BUT he is a classing character you "love to hate" he is a must have in a good book or movie dont you think? He adds that little bit more drama and excitment and HE REMINDS US OF HOW SPECIAL EDWARD REALLY IS!! LOVE EDWARD
Edward looks HOT in the movie... A or D? D not really i reakon that the only thing that the guy in the movie has anything close to Edward is is hard jaw line thats it. the people (Kelun Lutz) Emmett and (Niki Reed_ Rosalie and Esme Definatly got it!.
Bella looks UGLY in the movie... A or D? S Well Kristen Stewart looks way better in real life .. and in other shots.. but suddenly when she is on Twilight Screen... not soo great
Edward will lose his VIRGINITY in Breaking Dawn... A or D? A WEELLLLL AT LEAST THATS WHAT I WANT!!! crying
Victoria will die... A or D? A
Bella will say "I do." without hesitation... A or D? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEee..... LETYS HOPE SOOO! ^-^
There will be a 5th book... A or D? A AGAIN ANOTHER HOPE SOOOOO
Jacob will die... A or D? D no.. even though i dont like him... i want him around to imprint
Bella will have a fatal injury... A or D? ..A ... "bella" speaks for itself XD

LOVE EDWARD! RAWR  

sky-lights

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:51 am
Jacob is an ANNOYING pig... A or D? DISAGREE and why are you calling him a pig?? he's just trying to be with the person he loves and save her from an unnatural 'death' I love Jacob.

Edward looks HOT in the movie... A or D? Agree. I think robert pattinson has his moments. its all about the hair, baby.

Bella looks UGLY in the movie... A or D? Agree. I think kristen stewart looks like she's on drugs, but she's better than emily browning because she was just waaayyy too pretty to be bella.

Edward will lose his VIRGINITY in Breaking Dawn... A or D? Disagree. I don't believe edward is a virgin.

Victoria will die... A or D? wait...what?? didn't she...isn't she...yea...shes already dead.

Bella will say "I do." without hesitation... A or D? DISAGREE. She's not going to marry edward without some huge complication.

There will be a 5th book... A or D? Disagree. Stephenies done.

Jacob will die... A or D? Disagree.. and I hope not..if he does ill be pissed.

Bella will have a fatal injury... A or D? Agree...or I hope so. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:40 pm
Jacob is an ANNOYING pig... A or D? Yes, I agree that he is VERY annoying, but I must say that he is only doing it out of love at first, then it slowly progresses to a battle between Edward and Jacob...that is when it gets annoying...
Edward looks HOT in the movie... A or D? I think that they could have picked someone better....So I guess I disagree
Bella looks UGLY in the movie... A or D? I think that they could have picked someone better...So, again, I guess I disagree
Edward will lose his VIRGINITY in Breaking Dawn... A or D? Agree!!!!
Victoria will die... A or D? Agree. It will be a SWEET battle!!
Bella will say "I do." without hesitation... A or D? Disagree...I think that she will still hesitate....I think that something will happen between Bella, Edward, and Jacob that will compromise her decision...
There will be a 5th book... A or D? In the serious I don't think so...
Jacob will die... A or D? Agree...I think that is the something that would compromise Bella's decision...
Bella will have a fatal injury... A or D? Of course she will, but I don't think that is why Edward is going go turn her.

Vampire Miko 159

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:46 pm
Jacob is an ANNOYING pig... A or D? disagree
> i've seen more annoying life forms...

Edward looks HOT in the movie... A or D? agree
> i love British men.. especially robert pattinson

Bella looks UGLY in the movie... A or D? disagree
> she suits the description of Bella in the book.

Edward will lose his VIRGINITY in Breaking Dawn... A or D? agree
> although i have some doubts, i guess he will. once they are married.

Victoria will die... A or D? agree
> she is already dead. >.<

Bella will say "I do." without hesitation... A or D? agree
> if.. IF.. Jacob doesn't ruin the moment by popping in her brain or being actually at the wedding, distracting people.

There will be a 5th book... A or D? agree
> there will be. if you count midnight sun as a fifth book... stephenie will come up with something, though it might not be in Bella's perspective.

Jacob will die... A or D? disagree
> give the guy a break! yes, he can seem annoying, but he's just a kid. he doesn't know half of what he's doing. he's actually a nice guy, and stephenie loves jacob. she won't kill him off.

Bella will have a fatal injury... A or D? agree
> since the beginning of the series, she has had near-death experiences.
it won't be unlikely for her to acquire a fatal one... she might get injured before she's bitten. hmm.. *lost in though*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:44 pm
He is Annoying but he's kinda funny even though he forced Bella to kiss him the first time. In the movie I have no problem with Taylor[actor] just Jacob. Jake is annoying, I Agree but I hope he finds that person he's suppose to Imprint on and be happy as well. :]

AGREE! 100%! I love Robert Pattinson and it was sad he died in Harry Potter but now everyone will know him as Edward Cullen the vampire instead of Cedric Diggory the dead guy from the Harry Potter series! biggrin

Bella played by Kristen Stewart - I disagree, I think Bella/Kristen is pretty and a great actress! I hope she gets Bella's personality right!~ she naturally has green eyes but for Bella she has brown contacts so she'll do a great job even though it isn't her natural eye color which some people don't like for some strange reason and hate her for that...

Hmm... Agree, well it's really hard to say - in Chapter 20 of Eclipse - Compromise, he wasn't all for it and then at the end he was kinda for it but now I just don't know... I guess I think he would because didn't he say something about Virtue in Chapter 20? so yeah... but also the age audience, a lot of 12yr olds read this series so it makes you think if Stephenie would write something about him losing his virginity even if it's not so explained...

Agree! getting revenge is so over-rated and well let's face it - she's Annoying! besides she's already dead! burned to a crisp. xd

Disagree, Bella had a hard time accepting that she was going to get married and even in the books she kinda went back and worth saying she was also ready to become a vampire even though she didn't mean it 100%! so I think she's going to hesitate but of course say "I do" because she loves Edward more than anything. :]

Agree! Stephenie isn't done with it yet but rumors say it will be released after Breaking Dawn but maybe sometime next year... Midnight Sun - Edward's point of view of Twilight.

Disagree, as much as I don't like Jacob... I wouldn't want death for him, I just hope he Imprints on someone soon!~

Bella will have a fatal injury... A or D?
Disagree, If she did then that would cause much pain to Edward. If he was going to kill himself in New Moon after that fake "suicide" thing then if it were real this time then yeah I don't think he could live with himself anymore just like Romeo & Juliet. If it were death of course, If Bella got seriously hurt where it was near-death then I would think Edward would do just about anything to save her.  

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

habiku

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:26 pm
Agree he is very annoying but he's sixteen, like most guys at that age who are immature
Agree, he is hot and i think he will make a good Edward
Disagree, she's not ugly but she isn't the beautifulest person in the world and she makes the perfect Bella in my mind, AVEAGE!
I would agree because he gave up at the end of Eclipse and wanted to do what Bella wanted but she said no and wanted to go with his plan so I'm not sure because it almost happened once already
she already is dead, Edward be-headed her in front of Bella
she'll say it but probably with hesitation due to the vampire factor after that but she loves Edward and she'll say yes, i'll be sad if she says no
Agree! It's called Midnight Sun, Edward's point of view and it may not be done but it will be out
I may not like him but he doesn't have to be killed just disappear and fine someone else to stalk ^_~ and love
Bella will have a fatal injury... A or D ?
She might knowing her but I don't think so, Edward wanted let that happen to her. And if it did happen 1) he wouldn't leave her side 2)do anything for her 3)help her any way he could. If she died (hope not) that he would kill himself like he tried to do in New Moon  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:29 pm
Jacob is an ANNOYING pig... A or D? Sometimes

Edward looks HOT in the movie... A or D? Agree!

Bella looks UGLY in the movie... A or D? Disagree. Very Bella-like

Edward will lose his VIRGINITY in Breaking Dawn... A or D? Lol. Agree. Stephenie better make it HOT

Victoria will die... A or D? In the movie? Probably not

Bella will say "I do." without hesitation... A or D? Agree...somewhat

There will be a 5th book... A or D? Disagree

Jacob will die... A or D? Disagree

Bella will have a fatal injury... A or D? Hmm...disagree  

Aqua Anjel

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:33 pm

Jacob is an ANNOYING pig... A or D? Agree
Edward looks HOT in the movie... A or D? Agree
Bella looks UGLY in the movie... A or D? Disagree
Edward will lose his VIRGINITY in Breaking Dawn... A or D? Agree
Victoria will die... A or D? Agree
Bella will say "I do." without hesitation... A or D? I HOPE (Agree)
There will be a 5th book... A or D? Disagree
Bella will have a fatal injury... A or D? Agree

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:57 pm
Jacob is an ANNOYING pig... A or D?AGREEx038120390219309210302 n___n
Edward looks HOT in the movie... A or D? Ehhhhh, he's not much for my taste...but he is rather attractive.
Bella looks UGLY in the movie... A or D? Lolz, she's okay...But then again in the BOOK she was just okay...So the actress fits her average and plain-ness well.
Edward will lose his VIRGINITY in Breaking Dawn... A or D? Agree. But, I'm in the process of reading Eclipse right now. As of right now I find it hard to believe that he is a virgin. It seems like somewhere in that century he'd find someone to do it with. I mean hes HOT. He surely had other girlfriends besides plain old Bella. XD lolz
Victoria will die... A or D? Sure
Bella will say "I do." without hesitation... A or D? I hope so. o.o
There will be a 5th book... A or D? Agreeee
Jacob will die... A or D? LOLZ I hope so. XD
Bella will have a fatal injury... A or D? LOL Most likely

iMakeMisanthropyClassy

Jellycones

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:18 pm
Jacob is an ANNOYING pig... Strongly Disagree.
-Jacob's just slightly pushy..and 'cmon! He saved Bella from herself...her depression. I like Jacob. :]

Edward looks HOT in the movie... Agree to some extent.
-He's good looking, but he's not amazingly gorgeous as he's seen to be portrayed in the book. Although... when he smiles in the movie trailor, my heart melts. teehee. =p

Bella looks UGLY in the movie... Disagree!!!
-Before I finished reading Twilight, and before I even knew there was a movie coming out... In my mind, I though that Kristen Stewart would make the perfect Bella if a movie ever came about. I was shocked when I found out she was actually going to play her months later...

Edward will lose his VIRGINITY in Breaking Dawn... Agree.
-If Bella and Edward do end up getting married....(you never know, there might be some complication along the line...) they will both lose their virginity to eachother. Stephenie Meyer kinda hinted it in an interview...saying how she was being told to write a premarrital sex scene in one of her books...but she refused. lol.

Victoria will die... Agree.
-Yes....I've read Eclipse, and I already know that she's dead... Thankfully. :]

Bella will say "I do." without hesitation... Disagree.
Since she's in love with Jacob as well, you have to kind of figure that, somewhere in the back of her mind, she'll being thinking of Jacob before she says "I Do".

There will be a 5th book... Agree.
-Midnight Sun. :]

Jacob will die... Disagree.
I don't think Jacob will die. Atleast I hope he doesn't die.

Bella will have a fatal injury...Agree.
Bella always gets hurt. Therefore, that leads me to believe that she'll have ATLEAST one more fatal injury before her story is finished being told. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:24 am
Jacob is an ANNOYING pig... A or D? Dissagree
I just think he is young and kind of abnoxious because he wont leave Bella and Edwaqrd alone.
Edward looks HOT in the movie... A or D? Dissagree
I hate hate hate him!
Bella looks UGLY in the movie... A or D?Agree
Shes not that ugly, just wrong for bella.
Edward will lose his VIRGINITY in Breaking Dawn... A or D?Agree!
Crossing Fingers
Victoria will die... A or D?...Wait... isnt she dead???
Bella will say "I do." without hesitation... A or D? I'm not sure...
There will be a 5th book... A or D? Dissagree
Sad, i know.
After he imprints
Bella will have a fatal injury... A or D? Agree
It happens in every book, no der.  

alicecullen021

Rinoa Caraway-Heartilly

Wealthy Guildswoman

6,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:28 am
Jacob is an ANNOYING pig... A or D? Disagree

Edward looks HOT in the movie... A or D? Disagree

Bella looks UGLY in the movie... A or D? Disagree

Edward will lose his VIRGINITY in Breaking Dawn... A or D? hmmm... lets hope he will...

Victoria will die... A or D? Agree

Bella will say "I do." without hesitation... A or D? AGREE

There will be a 5th book... A or D? Hopefully

Jacob will die... A or D? Disagree

Bella will have a fatal injury... A or D? Agree... shes always getting hurt  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items