Reply The Twilight Movie
NO!!! nobody can protray Edward Cullen. NO ONE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KillaKit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:50 pm
I dont think ANYBODY could potray Edward Cullen properly. i have my image of him.... i dont want anyone to ruin his perfect face in my mind. a movie would ruin that. I dont want to see the movie, i am SURE it will ruin the books for me. i have all the events and stuf in my mind, the way I picture it.... crying

Who agrees?!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:20 am
i agree no one can be edward... he's too beatiful~ xD but i still want to see the movie ouo

winter spade

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:37 pm
Well if that's how you feel then...*shrugs*
lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:37 pm
That fact was established when Stephenie Meyer first wrote Twilight. Psh, I still want to see the movie(I still think Rob, Kellan, and Jackson are hawt heart ) and laugh as it kicks Harry Potter's a** in the box offices.  

I_Luv_Gaara

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:28 am
Your right, but I still am going to see the movie!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:33 pm
Yes and no i have an image of him that i dont want gone but then again i;m dying to see the Twilight movie. I wish it was December already.

And im also with I_luv_Gaara lol i wanna see it kick harry potters

X-Freiheit93-X

Jellycones

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:33 pm
Stephenie Meyer already explained it herself. lol. She said nobody could portray any of the characters, especially bella and edward, because we build up our own picture of them in our minds as we read it. you know? haha.
but she said that she likes rob & kristen and that they portray bella & edward as well as anybody could. :]

so im actually happy about their choice of edward.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:04 pm
I understand what you mean..everybody has a little picture of Edward in there heads...but i've seen some Movie previews and some interviews with him and i think hes starting to fit the part real good...he has the Dark look down...i know if he got cast that hes the best for the part..i've seen lots of thing for the movie and i think everybody looks just right for who they were cast for...i'm excited for the movie and can't wait til Dec.12 whee

xScarlet Bellax

VampirePrincessOftheNorth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:39 pm
I had that same idea in my head when I first found out that Twilight was being made into a movie. I'm sorry but I couldn't imagine a better person than Robert Pattison playing Edward because I've seen him do an amazing job with the small role he had in Harry Potter. He is a very good character actor it takes a lot to move from being a Wizard in the Triwizard Turnament to being a vampire in Forks Washington. And the fact that he has been 2 of the most popular series is pretty cool too. I love Robert Pattison. I can't wait for both movies to come out because I was a hard core Harry Potter fan before I read Twilight and lets just say that my Harry Potter books haven't been touched since.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:02 pm
I_Luv_Gaara
That fact was established when Stephenie Meyer first wrote Twilight. Psh, I still want to see the movie(I still think Rob, Kellan, and Jackson are hawt heart ) and laugh as it kicks Harry Potter's a** in the box offices.

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

mitsukakecat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:17 pm
i love robert!! i think he will be a good edward biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:41 pm
at least its not a horrible pick, I kinda like him!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Lady Aidan

6,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:56 am
The actor isn't too bad, but you're right, no one could portray him. Really, no one could protray anyone in the book. Everyone has an image in their minds on how Edward and Bella and the rest look. And they're not mind readers people... I think they did good though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:20 am
I personally thought the actors for Alice, Edward and Emette were chosen almost perfectly but the rest of the Cullens could have been re-chosen. I pictured Rosalie to be a bit of a goddess, same with Victoria; and I envisioned Esme more motherly looking.

But its not always 100% physical when it comes to acting, the way they act is an important part as well. Never forget that.

LunarHybrid

The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff