My family is on suicide watch

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord DemiBaal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:12 pm
because i try 13th june to 27th july
my Granma died on 2th July my birthday i try it every year so for so failed what because there all around me make sure bug ******** wow ...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:20 pm
Umm. Don't try to kill yourself.

Wouldn't your grandma want you to live?  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Lord DemiBaal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:23 pm
lilartichoke
Umm. Don't try to kill yourself.

Wouldn't your grandma want you to live?

what point she only person who ever looked after mei dont care what happens to i been stabed kicked around most of life see as i cant hit back because soon a hit someone back i lose compelely try to kill someone on my birthday because they said something that got am not a really nasty person it just there like a pandore box and thing scartch to get out i have 9 shrinks they been put in mental hostipital after telling my past and how i feel so year i cant let go  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:32 pm
tis never a good idea . . . for better or worse all we know for certain that we have is this life . . . we can never be sure there is an afterlife . . . enjoy this until it's truly your time, don't end your time early to find out . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:33 pm
Demi, you have us. Gaia is a good place to show your emotions and we care about you. Just show your emotions here dont take them out on yourself. It would be upsetting to lose someone as nice as you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:06 pm
Demi, there are better ways to do things. In all seriousness If you kill yourself I'm holding a seance and pulling your dumb a** back into this world ><  

XV - Shadowed Mistress

Lord DemiBaal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:22 pm
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:32 pm
User Image
i've lost two people in my life to suicide, i think it's a stupid, selfish thing to do, you get no pity from me...  

Faerdra

A Nightmare Fantasmic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:40 pm
I agree with Faerdra.
For a while my brother contemplated suicide, but didn't actually do it. I really hated him knowing he even just thought about it.

It is a stupid and selfish thing to do. I don't feel bad for anyone who wants to end their own life.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:37 am
One of my uncle's commited suicide, and I've never been able to get to know him because he did it when I was very young.

Another uncle is depressed, so much so that he is in the hospital because of it.

Please don't do this, honestly, more people care about you than you know.  

Lady Cres

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:13 am
Suicide definitely isn't the way out. By doing it you're making the people who care about you would be really depressed, in fact, they might end up being suicidal too. Even if it may not look like it, a lot of people care about you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:33 pm
Am sorry for doing this again... i just come from .... well it doent matter right am sorry  

Lord DemiBaal

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff