Submit

Wanna come?!
  Hell yes
  I wish I could, but I just can't
  I'll go check... maybe!
View Results

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:20 pm
OMG I just recieved the best email I've ever gotten!!

The cast of twilight will be at the Comic con in San Diego on July 24..... I'm not sure how much tickets are but I am SOOO going.

Anyone wanna come with or meet me there? It's better if I have buddies...otherwise I'll pee my pants >< The people there will be the director, Edward, Bella, James, Victoria, Laurent and Jacob.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:36 pm
I WISH SO MUCH THAT I COULD COME!!!!!

I WOULD KILL TO SEE ROBERT PATTINSON IN PERSON!!!!

stupid vegas.

Dine with the Damned

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:56 pm
I know... I live in Mesa, Arizona but I'm doing whatever it takes to go!

We might be on vacation though, but I've decided I just don't care! I see my family every year but I may never ever have another oppurtunity to see them again!!

Plus, I'm not totally sure on this, but I think they may be looking for extras. That may be why the director is coming.... cuz really, who'd wanna see her?! xd

And, I know I'm the ever dreaming fan girl...... but I totally intend to give Robert my #. And who knows, he may actually like me... a lot... *sigh* heart heart Ok, ok, don't shoot it down, I'm allowed to dream!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:50 pm
I only live about an hour away from San Diego...and I really, really want to go.
I'd totally go with you if you wanted! Lol.
I just need to find a way to buy a ticket, and get a ride to San Diego...

Hm...
haha.

xD  

Jellycones

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:16 pm
eek Are. You. Kidding. Me?! I would so go if I could! Even though I don't really care much for Robert, I would LOVE to meet the cast. That would be so freaking exciting, however, I live in Southwestern Missouri, so that'd be nearly impossible for me to get there. But if I could go, I totally would.

Anyone who's going: TAKE PICTURES AND UPLOAD THEM!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:35 pm
My dad just moved to LA, is that close to San Diego?

Haha, I be silly, I don't know anything about California besides the fact that it's where my dad lives, DisneyLand is there, and I've been in San Francisco for six hours before.

Besides, I don't have money for tickets and I'm not patient--lol, looks like going to that convention isn't on my agenda.

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:39 pm
the fact that i live in illinois clearly states that i could only dream of going.
...though my parents are thinking of visiting las vegas and dropping in a friend's house in anaheim, CA.

...very interesting...
..though very stressful to think about.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:32 pm
It is isn't?! It's like SO close, but so far!

And yes, LA is extremely close to San Diego. My relatives live there and we visit all the time lol

And of course I'll take pictures.....but I don't think you want the ones of me kissing Rob hehe Or other explicit images that may occur when I find out where they be staying twisted LOL  

6vampire6mistress6

Jellycones

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:33 pm
I Am SO Oatmeal
My dad just moved to LA, is that close to San Diego?

Haha, I be silly, I don't know anything about California besides the fact that it's where my dad lives, DisneyLand is there, and I've been in San Francisco for six hours before.

Besides, I don't have money for tickets and I'm not patient--lol, looks like going to that convention isn't on my agenda.

Los Angeles is an hour north from me, and San Diego is an hour south from me...so I'm guessing that it's about 2 hours..but probably almost three cause LA traffic SUCKS. haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:19 am
I HATE living in a small town!
Make sure you have pictures. :}

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

IceKittyeKat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:18 am
GAMBIT!!!! *my cursing* I live all the way out on practically the east coast! I CAN'T AFFORD TO GO!!! crying scream GAH! But I want to soooooo badly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:13 pm
OMG!!! i'm totally going!!!  

sakura-summers

7,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Mark Twain 100

coldfrenzy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:15 pm
uuugghhhh
i SO wish i could gooooo but i live in a place where nothing ever happens which isnt in cali =/  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:30 pm
6vampire6mistress6
OMG I just recieved the best email I've ever gotten!!

The cast of twilight will be at the Comic con in San Diego on July 24..... I'm not sure how much tickets are but I am SOOO going.

Anyone wanna come with or meet me there? It's better if I have buddies...otherwise I'll pee my pants >< The people there will be the director, Edward, Bella, James, Victoria, Laurent and Jacob.

oh, i forgot to tell you! tickets are only $12 for people 12-17 years old =]

$25 for adults.  

Jellycones

ktpohgee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:52 pm
gahh my grandma lives there...hmmm i might need to take a vist to my grannies pretty quick. blaugh  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff