Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Magazine -{Read Guild Newsletters}-
...the SPOTLIGHT ... update graw!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:: rate the interview ::
View Results

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:44 am
User Image

Aslam-Alaykum

We are extremely sorry for this HUge delay... we have been sorting some issues in the guild magazine and here you are, The spotlight is the part of GUILD MAGAZINE now since the spice begins here ^^ hehe... yea yea we know you love to read our interviews and we are so thankful to you ^^

Well this time its one of the moderators, and he is really good Muslim ^^ and depicts a good image of Islam and he is reallllyyyy serious about it. and hey you don't know he can beat yea at any video game! can he? Well for that lets find it out ^^

lets head over to the interview with Haydar the Truthful.

Q: What is your name?

A:
Ali.

Q: what is your age and where do you live?

A:
17, Michigan, U.S.

Q: How it is living in a non-Muslim country?

A:
Not bad, Some people are friendly some aren't... I wish there was a mosque near where I lived though.

Q: How you found this guild?

A:
I was roaming around M&R (Mortality & Religion Forum) when I found "Islam FAQ" in which I noticed Maha having the Guild in his signature, and of course I went there to see the guild.

Q: What is the most precious thing to you?

A:
To tell you the truth, Hanging on to my Religion with no doubts is my most precious thing, But if we were to speak of life, Then family since you can't just get "A new family".

Q: At what age did you complete your Qura'n who taught you?

A:
I believe I finished the entire Qur'an in one swoop during Ramadan last year, Who taught me? My father.

Q: Do you like kids? why?

A:
I'd love to have kids when I grow older, Not just because it's part of my religion but also because I've always had the dream of having a loving wife and 2 or more kids.

Q: How many siblings you got? elder? younger?

A:
One younger sister.

Q: Why you like to show that you are really mature now? sweatdrop (no offense)

A:
Well for one, I don't show maturity to show off, and Allah (SWT) forbid I do, I do it to set a example for fellow Muslims if not friends and relatives to follow so that they avoid distress and the like, also to show that I am trustworthy.

Q: which game you like the most?

A:
Gears of War 2

Q: What kind of stories you like the most?

A:
The stories of Hazrat Ali, Hussain, And Ali Ibn Hussain (PBUT) make me feel very upset as to how Virtuous their lives were, Along with the Imams (That I believe in).

Q: How it feels being on the spotlight?

A:
Feels alright.

Q: How many questions you think are remaining?

A:
Mm... *Looks down* 7 <<

Q: Have you ever tasted a raw mushroom? lol sorry just a random
question

A:
Uh, I've eaten Chopped Mushrooms off pizza as a topping if that counts.

Q: i listen that Islam is spreading like virus in WORLD? how you view it?

A:
Just another anti-Islamic claim, Although it is spreading like wild-fire I believe Islam spread either through Islamic ways, or Ruling ways, (True Islam spread without force, Rulers who used Islam forced people to convert which is against Islam.)

Q: Ramadan is coming what are your plans for it?

A:
To pray to my best filled with faith and devotion. Also to read the entire Qur'an again, And to fast except for School days.

Q: Why does death occur?

A:
Mm, Why does life begin? For every beginning there is a end, For every out going there is a return, as Such Life occurs just as Death does, And we will all return onto our Lord.

Q: mysterious!

A:
Mysterious? I try to be as open as possible.

Q: Do you intend to participate in any of the RP in our guild? if yes why if no why?

A:
Depends, If I join it'll be to have some fun with the members. If not because I'm not too interested or busy.

Q: Now in the end rate my questions from X/10?

A:

- this is your host -tassan signing off Wasalam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:39 pm
User Image

well now there are more members we are getting almost every day... i will just be selecting A RANDOM member and we will ask him/her questions ANY KIND OF QUESTIONS JUST NOT TOO PERSONAL 3nodding

"and yes this thread is not inspired by the "gaian community spotlight" but i had this idea in mind but was unable to post in cause my IE started not responding but now i got FF3 so now i rule"

thank you for your patience...

and go here if you want to discuss or comment on the interview, just don't forget to mention about whose interview you are talking.

wasalam  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:27 am
User Image

1 : Maha the wizard :: 6th post
2 : Zaaki :: 5th post
3 : _rainarai_ ::4th post
4 : ratri_cat ::7th post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:28 am
_rainarai_

Aslam-Alaykum

the Girl was really OFF of her life i got to make it spicy!! can't it!! here it is its Rania ( _rainarai_ ) and dun be afraid she is simple and unique !! she likes answering !! and she is really easy to get ^_^

waste no more time lets get it to her interview >>

Q: whats your name?
A: My name is Rania..but you can call me whatever you want..

Q: whats your age??
A: I'm 15

Q: where do you live? whats it like in HOME??
A: I live in Sweden..and it's pretty nice here,..but i wanna go back to my home in Tunisia :')..oohh..i really miss that place..i have not been there in almost two years..so i hope we will go there..soon..this summer.. :3

Q: do you like this world or not? why?
A: ohh..yea of course..i'm here almost everyday..so..it's like my other home.. xD

Q: want to say something about elders?
A: haha..umm..why not..hmm..respect? :')

Q: why you dun like RPing??
A: aahh..right!..because..i'm not really good at english..and because..i don't know what to say/write..i can't make it...artistic..interesting..i would just say..ohh..look..i'm the air bender..i can do wind..oh..let me help you..no problems..bye.. :'D

Q: do you like to participate in debates?? esp: about some particular
subjects you find?

A: yes yes..of course...it's really fun..and interesting..and so..it depends on what the subject is about..

Q: who would be the world's happiest person? why?
A: the world's happiest person..is the one living with his/her loved ones!
..because..yea you know why..

Q: how you find yourself? and how others find you?
A: how i find myself?..i find myself..haha..oh my god..i remembered a thing..hahaa..when i was little..people i met in the kindergarten found me really nice and friendly..so i though i was a..person sent by god..to make peace in this world..or something like that..i mean.how pathetic..but now i know i'm not..of course.. :')

Q: what are you feeling NOW when you are being spotlighted ?
A: i'm feeling happy..and exited..and cold! C:

Q: is it fun answering my questions or its so lame!! or its just fine?
A: it's fine..not that interesting, original questions..they are just okay.. razz

Q: what is it?? behind you??
A: ooh..don't worry..that's just a pillow.. :3

Q: uh! what is the most beautiful thing you EVER had?
A: My life? if not..my friends..in my life..uh..okay one thing..my life. <3

Q: should i be asking more questions?
A: yes, please..it was fun! :')

Q: how you found the "MUSLIM GUILD OF GAIA" ?
A: I was a member in the muslim community..of gaia..or something like that..and there..i met zaaki..and then he made this guild and so i joined the guild!

ooh..what?? that's it? oh..well..fine..
..Thank you, my friends, brothers and sisters! 3nodding heart

~this is your host tassan signing off - Wasalam

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:23 am
"Zaaki"

ahan..!! hey we got the busy man at work lol ; yes its zaaki the owner of this guild i had a bit chat with the kid who seems to think he is busy now a days!! lets talk no more and head over to the inter view

Q: whats your full name?? except "khan the great" part lol ??
A:I'm sorry, but that is a too private question... But i can tell that my dad changed my family's after name Khan to my grandpa's name wink And my first name is Zaki smile

Q: how old are you?? and no 16?? tell us true??
A:In the islamic calender i guess i am about 17, but in the christian calender i am 13 wink But i still feel older smile

Q: what's it like at home?
A: It's nice smile It's whery peaseful and nice smile The cummunity is great, and there is soccer and tenis places right outstairs. My school is only 4min. walking wink Skandinvia's 2cd largest shopping center is only 4min driving away 3nodding

Q: how did you find out about gaia??
A: I think i saw a commercial on freeworldgroup.com wink

Q: what is the best thing about Islam for you??
A:Umm.... Allah i guess wink

Q: how you find people reacting on you?
A:I don't really get that question? But i think your saying what people think about me?
I'm pretty hated, and pretty loved lol

Q: do you get excited when its raining??well most of the kids do by the way!
A: stare In Denmark it like rains alot, and it's somethimes annoying when you go outstairs... But when i'm instairs, then i don't really care wink

Q: which games you play?? and we know that WoW tell us some other!!
A:I haven't really played WoW for about 6 weeks(my guild is missing me), but i like strategy/war games like ("Black And White, Age Of Empires") And in playstation i like ("Need For Speed, Grand Theft Auto, Fifa") i kinda only play it with my guests.

Q: who is the biggest stupid on earth and why??
A: Saitan, because he/they are whery evil lol

Q: how you believe people??
A:I mostly only belive my parrents and my gaia guild, and ofcurse my teachers(somethimes).

Q: is there something people have to do to get on your good side??
A:The people who are on my "good list" use to be the people that are nice, and PM me wink

Q: how often you become angry and why??
A:I can somethimes get angry on my sisters stressed Example i got angry when they tock my bed conver on the floor, and they jump on my headbed thing mad But ofcurse i am passive...

But in school those racist can really make me angry with their stupid idiotic things... Somethimes viollence is needed!

Q: do you have brain or the head is empty!! lol this is just a joke
A:If i diden't have a brain, how do you think i am avaiable to write english?

Q: what you do off gaia?? i mean what is it which is fun to do except gaia??
A:Soccer, badminton, boxing, lotsa sports.... And playstation is also fun wink And the internet also have some nice games hidding wink

Q: is there something you want to say to people out there?
A:Keep making posts! 3nodding

Q: what you want to be when you grow?
A:A doctor 3nodding

thats it for now see you soon...

your host tassan signing off -  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:59 am
"Maha the wizard"

Hey guys if you don't know that story.. that here have been 3 guilds about Muslims, one that ended up when the owner left gaia other WE HAVE IT and the last one "islamic community of gaia" whose owner is here to tell us a bit about the guild and himself, by God he is entrusting to read and looks like teaching a lesson from his every word...

here it is my "first interview" with the OWNER of other Muslim guild

Q:WHATS YOUR NAME?
A: MICHAEL

Q:HOW DO YOU JOINED GAIA??

A: Honestly I don't remember it was so very long ago. I believe I was looking up statistics of largest web site forums and I was led here. I found a place and have been here since.

Q:WHATS YOUR AGE?? DO YOU THINK GAIA IS FOR KIDS WHY??

A: I am 23. I am aware that some areas (chatterbox and GD) are more suited for a younger, more immature audience due to the lack of structure and easy to enter conversations. I also note, however, that there are plenty of niches for more mature and intelligent conversation, be it in the more specialized forums or in specific guilds.

Q:EVER SINCE YOU JOINED WHAT YOU LEARNT??

A: I spend a lot of time in ED, so I am always learning about science, politics, and history here. I also learned to avoid GD and the Chatterbox haha.

Q:HOW WAS YOU INSPIRED TO MAKE A GUILD FOR MUSLIMS??

A: The previous Muslim Guild, I believe MUG was the name had died off as the leadership had suddenly left. I wanted a place where Muslims could gather and chat so I made the Islamic Community of Gaia.

Q:HOW WAS IT RAISING A GUILD??

A: It is usually a bit rough getting a guild off the ground, but thanks to the community it went fairly smoothly. Within the first few days we already had an active and intelligent community going.

Q:HOW YOU FELT WHEN YOU GOT YOUR FIRST MEMBER? NOW HOW YOU FEEL??

A: If I am not mistaken the first member was Kimyanji, someone I consider a good friend here. It certainly felt great to know I wasn't alone and I had someone around I could count on.

Q:WHAT YOU WOULD SAY TO THOSE WHO WANT LEARN EVERY BIT OF LIFE??

A: Life is all about learning. No matter where you are or what you do, there is always something to learn. A place like Gaia is a great example...there are a large number of people that are veritable encyclopedias of knowledge, and have a great deal to offer if you are willing to listen. A very good friend of mine once put it best - you are born with two ears and one mouth; keep the ratio going by listening twice as much as you speak.

Q:WHATS ISLAM TO YOU??

A: I suppose it's been an interesting journey for me. I started off as a teacher and subject matter expert on Middle Eastern and Arabic culture. Over time, and with the support of some great people it eventually became my culture and history, not just one I studied. Islam is, of course, a substantial part of that culture, and the same friends who were with me as I learned about the Middle East guided me onto this new path of learning.

Q:WHAT YOU WILL SAY TO THOSE OFF GAIA TO JOIN GAIA...

A: As with any community, it is what you make of it. The scope of Gaia ensures that there is something for everyone. Whether you are interested in science, reading, movies, or just chatting, you can find a place here.

Q:SOMETHING ELSE YOU WANT ADD??

A: I have always been fascinated by the building of communities, and a guild is a prime example of this. At first nothing more than a collection of people with similar interests, it eventually gains its own character and unique attributes. While it may appear to be different than a community in real life there are remarkable similarities...and the same potential to gain new friends and insights about the world. I look forward to seeing the direction that The Muslim Guild of Gaia takes.

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:28 am
"Ratri_cat"

Salam, and sorry for the delays...but now we're back interviewing people, thanks to some people, and by the way, this is me Rania (_rainarai_) ^^

Here she is, Ratri_cat!! ^^
She's a very important member of this Guild, she's active, smart and kind!
So we chose her to be in the spotlight this week!!
She said she was very surprised and excited about this. She has the right to be like that..cause you never know when you're next!

So now, to the interview!! ^^

Q. What's your name?
A.
Just call me Leslie.

Q. And your age is?
A.

Q. What religion are you following?
A.
Catholicism

Q. Where do you live, and where would you like to live?
A.
I live in the southwest desert. I'd like to live somewhere cooler, like Germany or on the beach....I'd like to retire on the coast. I love the ocean. I don't know what to do in the middle period after I commission and retire. I'll just go where the Army sends me.

Q. What languages do you speak, and what languages would you like to learn?
A.
I speak English, Spanglish (along with some proper Spanish), bits and pieces of Hungarian. I used to know some Korean and ASL (American Sign Language)
I'd like to learn how to read/write and speak Arabic, Hungarian, and German.

Q. What is the most important thing in your life? how?
A.
Right now getting my nursing degree and commissioning into the U.S. Army. First it's God, Academics, then everything else.

Q. Who's the most important person in your life? how?
A.
I've got a lot of people who are important to me. I've got my battle buddy, Morgan, who's helped me through thick and thin while struggling with Army shtuff. And then there's my boyfriend Omar, who, despite his flaws, is a wonderful man whom I love very much. He has introduced me to many new things in life and has helped me see the world in a very different perspective. And he brings much light into my light when my studies are frustrating me.

Q. What do you wanna be in the future?
A.
A nurse practitioner, a flight nurse, but most importantly, an Army Combat Nurse.

Q. How did you find this guild?
A.
I typed in Muslim in the guild search engine xd

Q. What's the best thing in this guild?
A.
Seeing different interpretations of the faith.

Q. how do you feel having communication with us muslims since you are a Catholic?
A.
To be honest, I get confused sometimes. I get lost in your arabic technicalities and names for prayers and such. sweatdrop
but i've learned a whole bunch. biggrin

Q. What do you think, is the best/worst thing in islam?
A.
Best thing in Islam: I like your dedication to solely God. It's very impressive about your 5 pillars, and i'm pleased how much Islam works with the poor.
Wost thing in Islam: Can't drink xd
Actually, the wide interpretations of the Qu'ran bothers me the most. You have very conservative people and very liberal people who seldom get along. I wish you guys had unity on general translations of the Qu'ran and how to cope with the modern world.

Q. How long have you known Islam and were you interested in it before meeting your boyfriend?
A.
I've studied Islam since I was in grade school. The culture has always fascinated me since I was little and my dad told me all sorts of stories about the Middle East. I was also intrigued by the beautiful works of calligraphy and how influential early Muslims were to the science and math department in the course of human history.

Q. How do you feel toward Islam currently? Do you think you will convert or not?
A.
I think Islam in general, it a pretty good faith. Aside from the nutcases that make the rest of the ordinary do-gooders of the religion look bad, it's one faith I see a lot of potential in. Will I convert? Only God knows that one.

Q. What do you think is the best and worst thing about you?
A
. Best thing: I'm hard worker, and when I debate, i use facts to back up my opinion.
Worst: I can be pretty impatient and clumsy. Marching and dancing are my worst talents yet.

Q. What is your favorite color(s) and why??
A.
My favorite colors are:
lime green---->i like how it looks and how it contrasts with the dark colors. it's very pretty and summery, which is very relaxing to me.
black------>it goes with anything, and if i spill something on my shirt, you can't see it
blue----->it's a very calming color and reminds me of the clear skies and swiming in the ocean. My whole room is painted blue, and I love the ocean. if I didn't join the Army ROTC, I would have gone into the Coast Guard...

Q. Do you like flowers? what's your favorite?
A.
I sorta do (but it's a secret). I don't like a lot of flowers because they're opposite of me...delicate and feminine. I'm pretty much one of the most unromantic, unfeminine girls on the planet. BUT...I like roses, jasmine, and cherry blossoms.

Please comment the interview here

Wassalam.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:00 am
heart  

Aphrodite Jr

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

xXBeauty_lillyxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:02 am
3nodding  
Guild Magazine -{Read Guild Newsletters}-