Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Moonlite Tavern :: Futuristic RP -read pg.1 plz- U/C

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilenceMadness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:44 pm
Rules:

1 - Gaia TOS
2 - No cybering, godmodding, killing w/o permission
3 - romance encouraged, fights please take it outside the tavern. Nothing broken, inside, or out. Damage my tavern, and you're out!!!
4 - staff are not paid, this is an RP bar
5 - Be literate - no ** for actions, must have quotations, capitals and proper punctuations - no one-liners, OOC in (( ))
6 – This is my tavern. I ask that you respect me, and my authority in this place. I’m the boss, no exceptions.
7 - Respect my staff
8 - No Advertising, bumping, l337 spec or simple chat
9 - If you wish to have your banner posted here, send me a PM titled Banner Proposal (I reserve the right to decline any proposals with or without reason)
10- I will NOT accept ANY outragous activity involving guns, energy swords, explosives ect. Be forewarned: this bar has built-in security, cause trouble, and you'll end a pile of smoking spooge. Keep your fights outside, or in the *dueling room*

Staff:

Owner/Manager: Kenn87

Co-Manager: /vacant

Waitress/Waiters: /vacant

Barkeep: /vacant

Entertainment: /vacant

Cook: /vacant

Security: Kenn87

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:52 pm
Moonlite Tavern

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dawn breaks over the ocean and the great capitol of Terra, Altarus, and bathes the chrome city in morning light intensified by its polished visage. The cleanest, most beautiful city on Terra, it is also the very center of the planet’s trade, a constant rush of travelers and merchants filling the spaceports and streets, the skies and seas, seeking either business or pleasure within. Altarus caters to all races without exception, seeking unity and peace between all species. It is the Elder Counsel’s attempt at perfection.

Tall spires and skyscrapers reach high above the city, casting long shadows that reach to the base of the mountain range that lines the city’s rear. Long magnet trains fly along their tracks, winding through the city and around the outer rim, carrying their public passengers safely and swiftly from station to station. The streets and skies quickly fill with morning commuters, their vehicles humming softly as the whisk by. Sidewalks fill with people at a steady rate, adding their quiet din to the sound of the streets and skies above.

But what the Elders do not know is what lies beneath the placid surface. Altarus’s underground. Such places are carefully kept secret, accessible only to those who know them. One such place is a thriving tavern within one of Altarus’s many spaceports, catering to not just alcohol, food and rest, but bounties –both confederate and underground-, illegal arms, death matches, and unsanctioned gambling.

You enter the spaceport and step into the main area, ships filling the port with sounds of their engine power. The local transit has a station here, and small crowds come and go as the trains speed in. By now the crowds are thinning out, and the spaceport is filled with the quiet sounds quiet music, soft conversations and footsteps, interrupted by the shrieking of quantum engines, dulled by the sound-dampening glass.

You follow the sounds of music to a gaping blast door, open to admit patrons. The neon sign above the door spells out Moonlite with fluid letters in a smokey red colour. The whole tavern runs in a large ring around the bar, opening in four doors, one to the sitting room, one to the bedrooms, one to the dueling room, and the other to the music room. Idle music plays over unseen speakers in the whole tavern, and the warm lighting adds to the relaxing feel. The only life inside at this time of day is the tall proprietor lounging on a stool behind the bar, watching a viewscreen. He sees you enter, places a hand somewhere beneath the counter and gives you a lazy wave without rising.
“What can the Moonlite do for you?”

SilenceMadness

SilenceMadness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:52 pm
Be cause of the nature of this rp, and the possibility of unacceptable ideas and character concepts, I require that you PM me a small skeleton for your character before you can post here. Nothing intense, just a bio that looks like this:

Gaia name:
Character name:
Race:

I *must* have an image of your character.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:54 pm
Gaia name: Kenn87
Character name: Riarius
Race: BioGen/Human
Image:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SilenceMadness

SilenceMadness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:56 pm
RESVERVED

Role Playing IC and OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out