Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Past Threads (Deleted or Otherwise)
Weird/Gross Food

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:59 pm
What the weirdest or grossest food or drink you've ever tasted?

For me, the weirdest was a drink that I made myself. I took an average Fireball (the candy), & I put it in an average sized water bottle (about 16 ounces), & shook it until the Fireball melted in the water(which can take several hours). Then, I took 2 different flavors of Kool-Aid & added them to the bottle, & added a little sugar until it didn't make me make a weird face anymore. The outcome was a weird combination of Kool-Aid & cinnamon. It was weird, but it tasted pretty good.

How about you? What's the weirdest you've ever tasted?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:15 pm
the weirdest food i've ever eaten was fried goat brain...i didn't even know it was goat brain...i just thought it was a new chicken recipe...when i ate it i asked my mom what it was and she said goat brain i made a face that looked something like this...O_O....but i'm serious it actually tasted like chicken O_O ...go figure...why does almost everything taste like chicken?  

azi-maj

Meiglan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:47 pm
Ew... For me, it would have to be the Octopus Cocktail that our teacher made us drink for a grade in my Spanish class. The grossest part was the fact that if you turned the cup the right way, there was a huge octopus eye staring at you. *barfs*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:05 pm
i dont know if this is weird to you, but it was to me. ever had haggis? it really gross.
if you dont know what haggis is, you take a bunch of sheep organs and put it all in the sheep stomach, then you eat it.
'ew' is all i have to say about it.  

Caitiri Feylin

Symbolism of number One

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:36 pm
It seems like such a common food, but I really can't stand garlic. Its smell drives me insane. (And I'm not even a vampire.) I can't eat anything that has garlic in it, or at least that has enough garlic in it so you can taste it.

The bad thing for me is - there are loads of dishes which are made with tons of garlic.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:25 pm
The weirdest food I've eaten would have to be the watermelon donuts that a coworker brought into work. It tasted like eating a giant gross bubblegum ball. It was disgusting...  

soupeh

Amethyst Bath and Beauty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:15 pm
Ew, soupeh... That really sounds gross...

The weirdest thing I'm ever eaten is is japanese candy called Mochi. It's usually found next to the Pocky, Yan-Yan and Hello Panda things.

It's a little squishy ball with stuff inside. It's like an egg yolk, but once you bite into in, it doesn't fall apart or anything. Usually covered in powered sugar. It feels like a boob when you squish it in your hand. It's really good, it's just very strange to eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:20 pm
Closed due to lack of posting.  

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Past Threads (Deleted or Otherwise)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff