Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
$25 Gaia Cash Card and some gold to anyone who can draw

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All Pain and No Gain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:32 pm
Hey, um, I don't have a lot of gold at the moment because this is my new account ((old one was hacked)) However, I am willing to offer a $25 cash card as well as maybe a little gold ((only have about 1,300 right now sweatdrop )) if someone will draw my three Furry characters I've created...if anyone is interested, please PM me, and we can maybe negotiate something. They are three wolves, one is a white female, two are males, one having ginger colored fur, the other black fur. I have many more details if you PM me. Thank you to anyone who replies, I really appreciate the help.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:44 am
I'd only be willing to offer flat colors of two characters together for that much. Samples are at: http://furaffinity.net/user/Asphyxiation or http://seiyoku.deviantart.com/  

Alektorphobia

Gay_Fox_Guy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:15 pm
Also, if needed, I can assist with paying in terms of Gaia Gold if you'd like. Though I can personally recommend HuskyRyuu. I haven't heard back from him in a few days, but he does good art, and may be willing do to Dominik, Zak, and little Foxxy in a "Family Portrait" picture. I'd recommend contacting him to see if he's willing to do so. I already am waiting on him to contact me with price estimates for my personal commissions, but I don't think he'd mind a message from you.

His username on here is HuskyRyuu

And his Furaffinity is Here
*Pounces and Snuggles Your_everfaithful_servant*

^_^

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out