View Results

Chibi Forte

Original Informer

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:08 am
...but I located a thread I had to post in.

So, howdy everybody. It's been a few months since my last visit, but that's understandable, considering my circumstances.

I've been accepted into each college I applied to, but I still can't make up my mind as to which one I'll attend. We get special circumstances because of our income this year, so we'll see which one will give me the most money. I'm leaning towards the one in Redding, but there are some various circumstances surrounding the college that require further investigation.

I've been playing A LOT of Pokemon lately. I started playing Pearl again some weeks ago, and for some reason, it sucked me back in. Now, I own Pokemon FireRed, LeafGreen, and Ruby, and I will be purchasing Pokemon Ranch in order to get as many of the Pokemon as I possibly can. I want to legitimately fill up as much of that Pokedex as I am able to do. :3

I finally bought a new DS Lite today. It's the red and black mixed one. I had to trade-in my original white DS Lite because the touch screen could no longer be calibrated (and it was horribly calibrated, and didn't register where you touched correctly). But now, I'm afraid to play the new one because it's so clean and shiny. xD

I'm now an uncle, again. My 2nd oldest brother had a baby boy, finally. I can't wait to see him this summer, because everybody seems to be saying that he looks like me (minus the fact that he's half-Mexican, of course).

I've taken up some difficult forms of exercise as a result of me wanting to tone these muscles a bit. I figured that a tall, board fellow has to have the muscles to match, right? Right! And I must stay even with my oldest brother, who is right now in boot camp, training to be in the Air Force.

Lots and lots of changes have happened lately, but I haven't been as bummed out by them as I have been in the past. I'm just slowly realizing my place, what I'm aspiring to do, and my existence as a whole. I'm just simply enjoying my life as much as possible, doing what I can to let go of the past, and aiming for the future I want. This is what has to be done.

...hopefully it'll involve a motorcycle down the road. ^_~

-Forte-
"Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:05 am
Forteeeeee! You're aliiiiiive!
Ze Ryuu was wondering where you went.

Pokemonz! I haven't touched LeafGreen in a while. >< I should play it again. I miss my Blue version, though. D: I don't remember what happened to it.

Unlucky Phoenix

mailer04

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:09 am
wow, i havent seen you in like a couple of weeks, i havent pick up a pokemon game since leaf green.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:16 am
I know how that "Don't touch the DS" feeling is. I dropped my first one on the cement and it broke. Now I am afraid to take my new one out of the house. Also, You would think that they would have a cover that didn't show finger prints so well. gonk

Are you sure you don't want to get the pokemon in a not-so-legitimate way? ninja

I've been playing emerald a lot.
surprised  

Flame Illusion

Eternal Archenemy

14,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ten of Hearts

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:57 pm
E spiritus and I still have our Pokemon Diamond versions if you want to trade and/or battle Forte.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:44 pm
I haven't played with my DS in soooo long.

Been more into PC games like The Sims. biggrin
I LOVE SIMS.

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:04 pm
I just got the red and black DS Lite Friday as well =D I only have 3 games for it right now but I'm currently hooked to Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass. So fun x3
I knew you've been busy lately since your on my friend list on LJ =D Glad to hear that none of the things your having to deal with are bumming you out at all.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:50 pm
Flame Illusion
I know how that "Don't touch the DS" feeling is. I dropped my first one on the cement and it broke. Now I am afraid to take my new one out of the house. Also, You would think that they would have a cover that didn't show finger prints so well. gonk

Dude... That's unfortunate... Because mine is an iron replica that can take the force of a laser bullet. (It took me three times to spell laser right because of all the FIRING MY LASER things floating around these days... Shame.)  

Zelym

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:45 pm
Ain't lazer with a "Z"? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:50 pm
Fuzia

No. XD Not that I know of. Unless thats the European way to spell it!  

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:57 pm
Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Fuzia

No. XD Not that I know of. Unless thats the European way to spell it!

Well, I'll be damned! Guess that it's laser then. Why do people not tend to tell me important things like those? gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:52 pm
Zelym
Flame Illusion

Dude... That's unfortunate... Because mine is an iron replica that can take the force of a laser bullet. (It took me three times to spell laser right because of all the FIRING MY LASER things floating around these days... Shame.)

You can never catch good pokemon on the iron replica.  

Flame Illusion

Eternal Archenemy

14,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:49 pm
Awesome awesome :3 Motorcycles are fun ^^ Grats on being uncle again.  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games