Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:40 pm
The Heroes Personality Test

You scored 37 Idealism, 58 Nonconformity, 33 Nerdiness

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think you really want a donut.
Congratulations, you're Eden McCain! You've got a colorful past, and your persuasive abilities are second to none. In addition, you're a quick thinker with a solid amount of guts. Your best quality: The art of persuasion Your worst quality: A fondness for some stereotypically "bad" behavior  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:07 pm
You scored 25 Idealism, 50 Nonconformity, 54 Nerdiness

I need painting supplies
. Congratulations, you're Isaac Mendez! You're a talented, creative, artistic soul with a few demons you've been working to overcome. You are really passionate person and you are not afraid to express yourself or your emotions. Your best quality: Creativity and artistic talent. Your worst quality: A possibly addictive or indulgent personality  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:31 am
I loved his character to bad what happened to him  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:56 am
You scored 45 Idealism, 62 Nonconformity, 54 Nerdiness

You gotta embrace your inner freak. 'Cause the only thing you'll regret is denying who you really are.
Congratulations, you're Zach! You're nerdy, strange, slightly snarky, and proud of it! You're also a nice guy and really trustworthy friend. Any cheerleader (or, well, anyone) should consider his or herself extremely fortunate to be friends with a person like you. Your best quality: You're an all-around great friend Your worst quality: You don't get along well with annoying little brothers

Evil Pillows

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:49 am
I am.......

Quote:
Hiro Nakamura

You scored 58 Idealism, 58 Nonconformity, 50 Nerdiness

YATTA!
Congratulations, you're Hiro Nakamura! You're a high-minded idealist, a huge nerd, and you enjoy being a unique and special person. Your combination of positive personality traits makes you impossibly lovable, and your energy and enthusiasm are absolutely infectious. Your dedication to any mission you take on, in addition to your cheerful sense of humor, are qualities anyone should be proud to have. Your best quality: Spunk Your worst quality: You are too cute. Some people may not be able to handle it.

Hey Dornkus! We didn't get the same result for once!! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:36 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
I am.......

Quote:
Hiro Nakamura

You scored 58 Idealism, 58 Nonconformity, 50 Nerdiness

YATTA!
Congratulations, you're Hiro Nakamura! You're a high-minded idealist, a huge nerd, and you enjoy being a unique and special person. Your combination of positive personality traits makes you impossibly lovable, and your energy and enthusiasm are absolutely infectious. Your dedication to any mission you take on, in addition to your cheerful sense of humor, are qualities anyone should be proud to have. Your best quality: Spunk Your worst quality: You are too cute. Some people may not be able to handle it.

Hey Dornkus! We didn't get the same result for once!! ^_^

No! It can't be! That's impossible!

I've searched my feelings; I know it to be true.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:38 pm
Your result for The Heroes Personality Test...

Micah Sanders
You scored 67 Idealism, 38 Nonconformity, 63 Nerdiness

Congratulations, you're Micah Sanders! You're good-natured, intelligent, perceptive, and naturally inclined toward technology. You're also quite innocent and loving. You've got a fondness for computers and Scrabble. Your best quality: You're extremely perceptive Your worst quality: You can be a little demanding at times
>.>
<.<
DAMN!

its right eek  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:43 pm
Micah Sanders

You scored 58 Idealism, 33 Nonconformity, 54 Nerdiness

Can we play Scrabble tonight?
Congratulations, you're Micah Sanders! You're good-natured, intelligent, perceptive, and naturally inclined toward technology. You're also quite innocent and loving. You've got a fondness for computers and Scrabble. Your best quality: You're extremely perceptive. Your worst quality: You can be a little demanding at times.

(Pssh...yeah...)  

Chaosctrl

Chatty Vampire

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
~~~~**Spam Forum**~~~~~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers