Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
While We Wait....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoshiOdessa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:39 pm
Alright, for those of you that are waiting very imationtly for Breaking Dawn, like I am, I have a few book titles that can tide you over for now. And yes, all of them Vamp books. whee

Here They Are!

By P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast- The House of Night Novels
-Marked
-Betrayed
-Chosen
-Untamed (Out on September 23, 2008 )

By Melissa De La Cruz
-Blue Bloods
-Masquerade
-Revelations (Out in October 200 cool

By R. L. Stine
-Dangerous Girls
-The Taste of Night

Also, there's another book out that Mrs. Meyer wrote a short story for.
It's called, "Prom Nights From Hell"

I recomened all these books if you need something to take your mind off the wait. The best ones I've read out of all of them are the Blue Bloods series. Hope that I've been of some help to you all!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:18 pm
Oh! My friend has been reading a few of these. She said they were good. : ) Haven't picked them up yet though... I just finished reading Meyer's book, The Host. That's a good one. You should definitely read it! : D  

Fruity_Nova

Sugy-nin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:46 pm
I've read all three House of Night Novels and both Blue Bloods novels :]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:01 pm
Fruity_Nova
Oh! My friend has been reading a few of these. She said they were good. : ) Haven't picked them up yet though... I just finished reading Meyer's book, The Host. That's a good one. You should definitely read it! : D

lol

I was actualy going to tommarow. I was just waiting to get paid.

And a warning, you will want to throw both Masquerade and Chosen across your room after finishing, due to the fact that you have to wait for the next books to come out. sweatdrop

Oh! I forgot to mention that there are a few Mangas that Vamp Otakus might like.

-Lament of the Lamb
-Millenium Snow
-Vampier Game

For those of you that don't have acsses to a library that stocks manga, and don't have the money. You can try www.onemanga.com. I know for sure that Millenium Snow is there.  

HoshiOdessa

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:26 am
thanks I've been looking for books!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:40 am
^^ No prob. Just glad to help out. I know how crazy you can get by waiting. Heck I saw this weeks Entertainment weekly and fliped. It was my college's magazien so I just ran to the copier and copied everything to do with Twilight. xp

16 more days!!!!!  

HoshiOdessa

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:56 am
Hoshi Kenichi
^^ No prob. Just glad to help out. I know how crazy you can get by waiting. Heck I saw this weeks Entertainment weekly and fliped. It was my college's magazien so I just ran to the copier and copied everything to do with Twilight. xp

16 more days!!!!!

Cool, I know I can't wait!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces