Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling
ROB is the most overpowered character Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:46 pm
Discuss how OP ROB is.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:23 pm
he is one of my mains, but i dont use him as much cuz i cant block good with him. and his final smash is the only one that lets him move around while using it  

dragwarrior

Tyhoon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:05 pm
dragwarrior
he is one of my mains, but i dont use him as much cuz i cant block good with him. and his final smash is the only one that lets him move around while using it
LANDMASTER

Now that that's out of the way, let's discuss. Hard to KO, insane recovery, powerful standard and smash attacks, great poke, epic dair and bair, BEEP, and a great many ways to KO. Oh, and he can reflect with a standard attack, because that's how bad a** he is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:04 am
Lucario can combo him pretty well at low percents and kill easily at higher percents. Spacies are pretty good against him unless platforms are involved and they can easily be gimped a low percents due to shitty recovery.  

Psychoace

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:00 am
Tyhoon
dragwarrior
LANDMASTER

Now that that's out of the way, let's discuss. Hard to KO, insane recovery, powerful standard and smash attacks, great poke, epic dair and bair, BEEP, and a great many ways to KO. Oh, and he can reflect with a standard attack, because that's how bad a** he is.

errr...what?

dair, bair, and that stupid reflector move are considered his worst moves, and should be used sparingly. The only reason use them is for spacing and a lucky spike once in a while.

It's fair and nair that you need to watch out for. Fair gives you the best WoP since Jiggs. Nair and charged gyro are really his only real kill move. The others are not very reliable.

@ Nit - He's not that OP. You destroy me with him because I don't block and airdodge anywhere near where I should. Noone good should be hit with an upsmash that often.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:22 am
his top does a lot of damage in the first hit and if u keep picking and throwing it ur opponent can easily be killed  

dragwarrior

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:26 pm
Jonnnn
You destroy me with him because I suck.

That's all you had to say good buddy. *pats jon on the back*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:45 pm
ROB is good but it's hard for me to get used to him. I'll stick with Pit and Fox.  

PhoenixBlade983

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:22 pm
he looks like wall e and wall e looks like him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:23 am
the most op player is either marth or wolf  

sonicfreak1031

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:51 pm
none of the characters are really over powered, its pretty balanced and based on how you play.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:50 pm
He can out camp Snake, thats impressive IMO.  

Dreamer - Will

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:21 pm
no character is over powered than others or vise versa all characters r equally powered  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:43 am
That's not always true in every game though, but for the most part brawl is rather balanced. meta knight, r.o.b, and snake have godlike recoveries though. So in that aspect that are way better than say falcon or grandpadorf.  

Psychoace

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:13 pm
who's grandpadorf?  
Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items