Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Am I the only one who feels this way?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lolita_Eva

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:37 am
Am I the only one who wished that Bella would have punished Edward just a little for leaving her alone?

I mean, I know she wouldn't, but don't you just wish a little that she did?

If it was me, I would have at least screamed at him for a hot minute...then things would have been lovey dovey afterwards...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:10 am
Lolita_Eva
Am I the only one who wished that Bella would have punished Edward just a little for leaving her alone?

I mean, I know she wouldn't, but don't you just wish a little that she did?

If it was me, I would have at least screamed at him for a hot minute...then things would have been lovey dovey afterwards...
yeah i know! I mean I would have been pissed.  

Purplepiratelynn

Sugy-nin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:13 am
Yeah, you're right =/ I think she was a bit too....forgiving....

Of course, he suffered enough just by being away from her....that's what he says anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:25 am
I would've loved it if she did, but that's just not Bella. She understood that he was only thinking of her when he left, which then made her be all flattered that he cared that much. She then forgot all about being mad ans was just happy he was there.  

piercing_golden_eyes

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:41 pm
sometimes its hard to be mad at someone u love that much no matter wat they do  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:40 pm
She kind of did in a way.
She did cross her arms a lot to him after that happened, but after she was done cuddling him thinking he was going to leave again. She crossed her arms, and Edward was trying to make up for it a lot. It was a little more in the beginning of Eclipse I think. Or a little bit to the end of New Moon.

If I am the only one who remembers this, then wow. neutral

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

Believe4life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:12 pm
No, Edward did suffer and I only know this is because on Stephenie Meyers website in New Moon extras she has "Rosalie's news" and this is an extra bit when Rosalie tells Edward that Bella is dead. He did suffer.....
Anyway, its just not Bella to hurt Edward.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:39 am
She was never mad at him, so why would she yell? its like she was dying for oxygen, and then after so long it came to her. Why would she be mad?  

Switzerland555

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff