Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calibur Elyos
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:16 pm
Rail Station

The very station in which the Doom Train swing's across and waits for the travelers of the worlds. There is no fees as of now, however the Doom Train has a limited amount of routes that it follows.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:18 pm
Zarx stood upon the railstaition's roofing. Just watching as the passengers came and went. After about an hour of standing there Zarx, let out a sigh, as his shredded desert clothing danced within the wind. He then dropped from the roof and watched as one man said to another "Enjoy your trip?" and the second man replied "Why yes I..." and in mid sentence Zarx bunmped into the fellow, swiping a small satchel of jewels from the mans side as he exclaimed "Ohh I'm sorry sir. Excuse me." The "Oh its no problem, just be more careful." Zarx smiled slyly as he emptied the jewels into his collection bag. "that should be enough for today. Somtimes people are more generous than they know, haha." A flash of memories jolted through Zarx's mind as he looked up at the Doom Train. "Ughh, ahhh. Not again." Zarx stumbled and fell to one knee, his legs feeling like rubber. He then slowly regained his strength, standing on two feet again, still a little lightheaded. Zarx shook his head and made his way to the town's marketplace.  

Zihl
Crew

Akira Hinata

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:06 pm
Zihl
Zarx stood upon the rail station's roofing. Just watching as the passengers came and went. After about an hour of standing there Zarx, let out a sigh, as his shredded desert clothing danced within the wind. He then dropped from the roof and watched as one man said to another "Enjoy your trip?" and the second man replied "Why yes I..." and in mid sentence Zarx bunmped into the fellow, swiping a small satchel of jewels from the mans side as he exclaimed "Ohh I'm sorry sir. Excuse me." The "Oh its no problem, just be more careful." Zarx smiled slyly as he emptied the jewels into his collection bag. "that should be enough for today. Somtimes people are more generous than they know, haha." A flash of memories jolted through Zarx's mind as he looked up at the Doom Train. "Ughh, ahhh. Not again." Zarx stumbled and fell to one knee, his legs feeling like rubber. He then slowly regained his strength, standing on two feet again, still a little lightheaded. Zarx shook his head and made his way to the town's marketplace.

From above it could be seen that a young girl ran rummaging into the crowd of the rail station. As she made her way through the clutches of people and merchants she then bumped into a who was heading towards the marketplace in which she was just coming from. With that she fell to the ground and got up and dusted the man off frantically, "Excuse me, I'm so so so sorry!!" With that, she then ran off to the rail station grinning as she pocketed the man's satchel of jewels into her side pouch. With that she then jumped right back into the crowd of people as she rummaged her way towards the bazaar to count her spoils in a more lively area where everyone would be too busy with conversation to notice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:56 pm
Adrias merely bolts by, jumping onto the train and shutting the door behind him in a hurry. He looks back for a second to make sure those brats weren't following him then just sighed as the train took off for his wanted destination.

(no real need to be indepth here and I am lazy. So Sue me.)  

Tanimeso
Crew

Aged Smoker

4,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Akira Hinata

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:27 pm
Now waiting for the Doom Train to come back patiently, Kira sat on top of one of the nearby boxes until it came. "Ahh, where to next. I think I'm going to head over to hollow bastion and see if I can make a good profit off of these. The towns people there seems pretty wealthy over there." Kira said eagerly. Suddenly, from a distance the Doom Train could be seen breaking from Zero Space and into Sairok's hot atomosphere. When the Doom Train pulled up, the heatwaves could be seen whipping in slow motion from all sides of the outside of the train. "Yes, its about time. All that waiting and Adrias was the only one that it carried. Im seriously going to save up my money this time to get me a gummi ship built." She said entering the train now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:24 pm
With a leg cocked up listening to his i-pod Sage waited and the train departed.  

Sage_keywing
Crew

Fighting Fair

Conservative Flatterer

12,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:42 pm
Once again Sariel found herself back in her hometown. It had been months since she'd visited and was eager to be home. As soon as she stepped off the train she noticed that not all that many people were around. Then again, there never were. Slowly, she made her way through the station, gazing at the few who were there. She noticed someone casually propped against a support beam, listening to one of those ‘I-pods’ she had heard so much about. While passing, she gave him a polite nod then continued her prolonged way home. Holding her traveling bag closer to her small form she readied herself for the day ahead.  
Sairok Desert

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games