Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Luminair started off as an experiment in 2019, testing the latest architectual and atmosphereical technology. Though every change and tweak they made or did in this series of experiments turned out in success after success. In 2025, the city Luminair came into existance. Named after the scientist who helped give it birth (Dr. Vincent Dehs Luminay), Luminair stands thousands of feet above ground and sea.

The Geography of Luminair
Luminair floats continuously around the globe, barely kissing the clouds. Between the moist Caribbeam, dry Sahara, and frigid Alps, Luminaria knows no bounds. Luminair has everything, from the quiet countryside of Hollis, the small woods of Bagan, and then the bustling city of Lumianir itself. The city of Luminair itself is a cross between New York, Phoenix, and London with all the wondorous structures and buildings. Houses, similar to New york, are all usually apartments or small houses cramped tightly side by side. Clubs and gardens are abundant in Luminair.

Rules
1. respect your fellow Rpers.
2. Please, try to be as literate and descriptive as possible.
3. No sex
4. Have fun!

Important People of Luminair
Dr. Luminay
Dr. Grissoir (Dr. Luminay's partner)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:07 pm
Name: Ry Dusk Nikolai
Appearence: Straight, light greyish brown straight hair, dark brown eyes, clear skin (generally, look at my avatar)
NOTE: History will be revealed as thread goes on. Ry is a very important player in this...'story' *smiles*

EXTRA NOTES
This is a LIMITED RP. Only 5 more people are allowed so that i can help make this thread more managable. 2 more girls and three more boys, and you must be ACTIVE. First come first serve.
The sun that glowed down on the area of New York also glowed down on Luminair, which was over New York. The Luminay Square was illuminated, the water trickling from the simple square fountain glittering brightly in the warm buttery sunshine. Most people were dressed in bright, light colors to ward off the heat.

Not Ry.

She wore black jeans, a black top hat snugly put over her ears (which were pointed), black fauna shirt, and a long, trailing black scarf. Occasionally, the scarf seemed to twitch, but that could have just been the wind...  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:12 pm
(May I join?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:15 pm
( Sure ^^. As long as you are literate, descriptive, and active, I have no problem ^^)  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:25 pm
((Is there any profile layout? Or can we put whatever we want?

And, permission to have two characters?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:30 pm
((Do what you will profile wise. And you can have two characters. If their both male, then you and Rimmer will be the only boys on the thread. Now we need two girls...))  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:36 pm
((PFFFFFFFFT. Walt probably knows where I'm gonna be going with this.))

Name: Zachary
Name: Alice
Appearance: Purple eyes, black hair
Appearance: Purple eyes, black hair  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:43 pm
((Niice charries. now all we'll probably need is one guy and one girl))  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:45 pm
((Yes, they have wings, and yes, they are brother/sister. Walt knows exactly where this'll go. Right? >:3 Bwahahaha.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:50 pm
((I gtg for now. I probably won't be on till Monday ^^; wink )  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:53 pm
(( ): ))

Zach slipped his hand into his sister's as he walked along the streets. He dressed in black today, just like any other day.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:45 pm
(Come on man! No more incest! It's disturbing!)

Name: Walt J. Rimmer
Appearance: Bright, Copper hair and green eyes, he is an average hight and weight for a man his age.
(More might be added so I can reference when I've forgotten things about him in the future.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:29 pm
((Ahahahahahahahaha!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:04 pm
(Why?)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:16 pm
((Why what?))