Tags: Random, Awesome, Epic, Poll, Gold 

Reply Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
So not happy..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Game systems = Money waster
  I swear, I'm going back to browser games...
View Results

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:18 pm
The kids of tomorrow don't need today

I've had my Xbox 360 for less than a month and, just like every good money grubbing scam out there, it quit reading disks. neutral
The disk is fine, the system's clean, no RROD, nothing. It's just throwing a little b***h fit and wont let me play the one I game I really wanted.
I wanted Oblivion, now all I want is my money back.
neutral

When they live in the sins of yesterday

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:20 pm
A game system dead that I didn't kill? Impossible! That seriously sucks. Though hopefully Microsoft has a nice customer support department. I know Nintendo was super sweet when our Wii didn't work. They sent us a second one that... also didn't work. But then they sent us a third that worked and it was all better! 3nodding  

Jasmine Perishing

Royal Muffin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:26 pm
I dropped my ds and the top screen fell off, and Nintendo sent me 150 dollars back. i only spent 130 though....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:37 pm
Jasmine Perishing
A game system dead that I didn't kill? Impossible! That seriously sucks. Though hopefully Microsoft has a nice customer support department. I know Nintendo was super sweet when our Wii didn't work. They sent us a second one that... also didn't work. But then they sent us a third that worked and it was all better! 3nodding

The thing is, I got it off eBay as a refurb. =/
Mistake number one, eh?
I emailed the company that sold it so hopefully I'll get a refund but I'm not holding my breath.

Dunno if I'm getting another one after this BS...

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:08 pm
Problem number one.
Don't buy consoles over eBay or internet.
They always have a habit of screwing up on people (maybe why the system is there in the first place) and I don't think the manufacturer will cover if you don't have a receipt from the place you bought it... xd Maybe, idk about the receipt part tho...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:12 pm
you can actually sue the seller if the system you are given does not work properly. But you need papers that make claim that he stated the xbox function properly on the ebay page.  

Royal Ace of Durem

Jasmine Perishing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:27 pm
Tai Takahashi
Jasmine Perishing

The thing is, I got it off eBay as a refurb. =/
Mistake number one, eh?
I emailed the company that sold it so hopefully I'll get a refund but I'm not holding my breath.

Dunno if I'm getting another one after this BS...

Ah, that's how I got my DS. Fortunately, it's biggest problems are a few scratches. Though whoever had it last must have been pretty hard on it, because I've yet to scratch the plastic.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:14 pm
Beautiful as usual

My 360 does that too, but we bought it new. I dunno, it only does it with Halo 3 and Oblivion for me usually.
By the way, Oblivion=<3
with bruises on her ego

lovebiteaesthetic

Distinct Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:59 am
That really suck D=
Any 360 systems that won't load Oblivion should be destroyed >_>.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:02 am
Mine works great, I got it about six months ago and have not had one problem yet.  

NarcolepticDoom

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:45 am
I don't buy my stuff on ebay if I go online to buy things. I buy things from Amazon and I have yet to have any problems with any of the games.

Now the actual systems I've bought have been from stores.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:10 pm
Yeah I bought one thing from ebay, hated the whole experience, and cut the whole account off and destroyed it. Amazon is win :3  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items