[q] Goddess and Lion quest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:52 am
Hello, this is my second quest form, and the first that I will be going after both of those that I seek. I appreciate the time you take to glance at this thread and won't waist more of your time with this, below are the gems.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:53 am
The goddess...

Goddess of Newborns

Name: Lostariel
Meaning: blooming
Owner: EvilSilverDragon
God of: Newborns
Powers: Bless: She can bless newborns and give them her protection, making it possible for them to survive to cubhood even if the odds are against them.
Nurture: She influence nature in a way that would allow a female who has nursed in the past to began producing milk to nurture a cub that is not her own.
Transportation: She can move to where newborns are being welcomed into the world even if she doesn’t know where she is going, the tug will pull her there anyway. In addition, she could move a newborn or newborns safely to anywhere if she feels it is the only way to save them or offer them a chance at a real life, though she does not make judgments on their parents, leaving cubs with slaves and such, only from dying parents or if a strong request is made to be rid of the newborns.
Comfort: If there is nothing that can be done for a baby, it is just unable to survive even with her help, she can comfort the soul as it passes, caring the cub’s spirit personally to where it can rest and ease its pain before it passes
Sight: She can see if a female is pregnant and how many cubs she will have as it gets very close to the time they will be born
Parents: (if applicable)
Offspring: (if applicable)
Description:

Special: I’d like her to have a glow around her, either golden or colorless like the glow around a star or the moon.

Eyes: Blue-gray, the color of a newborn’s eyes before they change to their permanent color.

Fur: Her body is manly a light red with the markings of a cub and white frames around her eyes. Her underbelly is a soft, pale white that fades into the red.

Wings: fairy shaped and translucent, large enough that it seems reasonable that they might be able to lift her.

Tail: I’d like her tail to have no distinguished tail tuft, just like a leopon’s tail

Expression: Looking down with a warm, happy look, but soft as in not too much of a smile.

Reference Images: (if applicable)

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:54 am
The lion..

Name: Mollo'tlakala
Owner: EvilSilverDragon
Species: lion
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents: (if applicable) n/a
Offspring: (if applicable) n/a
Description: I'd like to see his body pure white with a ligh gray mane with and tail tuft. On his nose, I'd like to see a bit of blue on the tip followed by the gold then yellow of a nartual flame. The bule I'd like to see go to the tips of his tail and mane. His eyes, I'd like to be a deep gold.
Reference Images: (if applicable) flame colors 4 is the blue I want and 1 is the regular flame color.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:03 am
The funds...

800k/800k pure

11/350k pure  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items