Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Scrubs, all of ye Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:27 pm
I still have to find someone who can easily beat me all the time in Brawl in this guild. Hell, I haven't played most of you, or haven't in a very long time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:29 pm
I have greater concerns than becoming a pro at Brawl right now.  

darkslasherX
Crew

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:39 pm
Scripting for a hopeless mmo? =P  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:04 pm
lag....lots of it hate it a lot  

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100

Harrison Richardson

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:29 pm
I would try, but I can't get Brawl to work.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:20 pm
ugh, how did the smashfags come up with "scrub" as the ultimate insult?

Why can't we just say "you ******** suck?"  

Jonnnn

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:42 pm
I definately got scrub from the WoWfags at school.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:57 pm
I will have you know, nitnit, that my endeavors exceed even your superior ken. One of these days, you will know me as the ruler of the world.

Until then, though, you're still my captain, so don't fret too much.  

darkslasherX
Crew

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:20 pm
Your ability to script in Eclipse will let you take over the world?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:21 pm
nitnit
Your ability to script in Eclipse will let you take over the world?
The two are unrelated.

As I said, I have BETTER things to do with my time. Meaning things you don't know about yet...  

darkslasherX
Crew

Psychoace

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:11 am
As far as I recall i'm two up on recorded victories on you. Not to mention others. But lag is just simply ridiculous, melee's better anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:39 am
Psychoace
As far as I recall i'm two up on recorded victories on you. Not to mention others. But lag is just simply ridiculous, melee's better anyway.

As far as I recall you only recorded matches that ended within 3 minutes, and your lag sucks.  

nitnit
Captain

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:04 am
Psychoace
User Image
I was bored

Can't win b/c you can't wave dash?
So I got this D: User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:25 pm
He also never plays any matches longer than 3 minutes since he uses the replay feature to "record" matches -_- apparently when you go into sudden death it doesn't record, so the only matches of his that are recorded are those that were completed within 3 minutes, usually me being retarded on smashville since I'm a drone who plays FD and on occasion battlefield.

tl;dr psychoace needs to play me in non timed matches, 4 stock (official rules), and use a capture card if he cares about recording.

Also, after this wednesday I'm going to be gone from my MA home for a month so I won't have my wii. Hooray.  

nitnit
Captain

Psychoace

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:10 am
Kunx the Mighty
Psychoace
User Image
I was bored

Can't win b/c you can't wave dash?
So I got this D: User Image

No it has nothing to do with wavedashing I just prefer melee(as the matches are more faced past and you have more options of attack and defense) over brawl.

I also found out that after I recorded those few matches that it has the file in a .bin format so I can't transfer them from my camera to my computer like I thought i'd be able to do. But if you want me to record them with my s**t camera I could do that.

And actually yes I do play matches without time I was just using that to record to prove a point as I don't have a capture card. 4 stock isn't even official rules anymore it's 3. The only real difference on between smashville and FD is the newly added lip on FD and the occasional platform that runs through smashville.

Granted i'm not trying to take away from your skill or whatever but we only had like two or three other matches that we didn't record and I remember winning most of those as well, not saying I stomped you in anyway so don't take offense to that.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff