Vampires
  Werewolves
View Results

iADDY

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:38 am
~I saw a squirrel~
User Image
User Image

So which one would win? For me, I'm not really sure.. Werewolves have those enormous claws that could tear your face off, and Vampire's only have fangs'. I'm talking about a fair fight, not using weapons and such. Reason I'm asking is because I'm watching Underworld on my computer and random question popped into my head.

~It was going like this~

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:26 pm
In the movie "Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein" the battle between the vampire and the werewolf results in their simultaneous deaths. Though it must be said that the vampire was trying to run away (or fly away) at the time, so I'd give points to the werewolf.

Count Dracula: 0
Larry Talbot: 1  

capcartoonist

iADDY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:44 am
capcartoonist
In the movie "Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein" the battle between the vampire and the werewolf results in their simultaneous deaths. Though it must be said that the vampire was trying to run away (or fly away) at the time, so I'd give points to the werewolf.

I was watching Underworld: Evolution, and then oldest vampire with wings; he used them to stab this other vampire.
But do humans only turn to werewolves during a full moon, or can they change into one when ever they feel like it like in Underworld? If so, then the Vampires can attack them when they are in their human form..
But then again I said a fair fight, so that wouldn't count.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:26 am
It really depends on the levels of Vampiric and Lycian 'evolution', as it were. Let's say One on One, Both beings at their pique of evolutionary finnesse, Vampire's a Female, and the Lycan a Male.

I would say that they SHOULD fall in love, but since this is a fight to the DEATH, not a **** to the 'un poquito muerto', I'm going with my favorite kin.

Le Vampira Bonita.

Sexual allure, over the top combat skills, elusiory powers.

Probably more than that too.  

Nero-Sama

7,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Symphonic Fairytale

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:58 am
Werewolves are pretty hard to destroy. You either have to make your own silver bullets in order to destroy it, or you have to search for the Alpha male in order to destroy a whole line of werewolves. With vampires, I think it'd be easier to beat them. So I'd have to say that the werewolves would win in a fight (and yes, I know I mentioned weapons, but I think that once humans hone their lycanthropic skills, they can become very deadly indeed).  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:07 am
The werewolf PWNS!  

Devil Nightlord_Dante

_neon_black_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:37 pm
claws are biggers than fangs
claws can be used from a greater distance than fangs
I say werewolf

[[[[[
neon]]]]]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:49 pm
Vampires deffinatly
Vampires totally kick a** and nothing can beat em!!
They are SO awesome!
Vampired are kick a** and warewolves are like ... not as kool at all!

Only Ray likes warewolves and thats cuz he is a not kool traiter! And he looks like em! lol
[my chemical romance]
mrgreen

BahdahBingBang

MadamBovary

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:09 pm
I vote for the offspring: The vampewolf . . . Or me against both of them wink LOL  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:31 am
this is a question that my brother would answer werewolf, but i'd root for the vampires.  

Blacklight Floater

Sparkleey_Cupcake

Dapper Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:44 pm
I love Vampires but if you think about it comparing like what there fighting with like fangs VS Claws

Im said to say the werewolfs would probley win  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:05 pm
VAMPIRES!!!!! blaugh because i think there better than werewolves 3nodding  

Dreamcatcher102

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:37 pm
Vampires are stonger than werewolves but werewolves are faster than vampires depending on how bright and how much the moon is shining. Also if you think a vampire has big claws, a vampire is able to transform their body so they can have razorsharp nails. So I say vampires would win.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:03 am
Thorn6066
capcartoonist

I was watching Underworld: Evolution, and then oldest vampire with wings; he used them to stab this other vampire.
But do humans only turn to werewolves during a full moon, or can they change into one when ever they feel like it like in Underworld? If so, then the Vampires can attack them when they are in their human form..
But then again I said a fair fight, so that wouldn't count.

that doesn't really count becauze the olest vamp was the nemero uno and had a minor mutation do to being awakend by werewolf blood. so really since he has werewolf blood pumping through his veins it doesnt count he's a hibryd  

Krueger Freddy 5

Krueger Freddy 5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:10 am
Firu Shinra
Vampires are stonger than werewolves but werewolves are faster than vampires depending on how bright and how much the moon is shining. Also if you think a vampire has big claws, a vampire is able to transform their body so they can have razorsharp nails. So I say vampires would win.

no that backwards yes vampires get a minor increase in strength but there agility and stamina are maxed,it the werewolves who get the strength boost but there endurence and toughness(how much damage it can take)rise to extremly high levleswith minor boost to speed and agility. the werewolf however is more inlink with its primal side and wont back down when it knows its going to lose unlike the vamp who will get defensive and try to back off when it getting its a** kicked and knows it can't win  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff