Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:49 am
Here:

www.cafepress.com/darkblooddesign

I just got it up about a week ago so my designs are still coming...and if you guys have any ideas please let me know...

the reason I made this store was because I love Twilight so much and wanted to share my ideas and designs with other Twilight fans. Also, i'm trying to pay for college and i'm going through a rough patch in my life...so the stuff may look expensive but remember, I don't get but a few dollars from the things that you buy and it would mean so much to me just to sell one of my designs so that I know somebody out there likes me stuff...so please stop by and tell me what you think...oh and again if you have any ideas for different designs..drop me a line! and lemme know smile thanks guys.

EDIT EDIT EDIT

NEW DESIGNS:

User Image

everyone needs there own edward

User Image

Forks Washington, when it rains it pours

User Image

updated Moonless Night shirt..edwards infamous words.

User Image

team rosalie: beauty is eternal...mousepad image. also comes in shirts buttons and everything else you can imagine.

User Image

twihards...annoymous! lol

yes yes yes I know they are a bit expensive but they are my own designs..not the best in the world but im working on it...I barely make any profit off them at all, buttons are cheap?? yes!

it would just make me so happy to see one person w/my designs...I would run up and hug you and most likely freak you out...lol

and if you do buy..which I hope...if you take a picture i'll put it on the store website smile

yep...more designs...coming..I gots 7 days/// crying

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:04 pm
Cute! It's great that someone out there is making better tshirts than twilightteez. Those were the only ones I could find for a long time, but yours look way better.  

Electric Snowball

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:34 pm
Yeah that is awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:25 pm
Awesome! I may just have to buy one, if I look through all my pockets of my jeans and find some cash. Lol. These are only one of 2 stores I've found onlne that sell Twilight shirts besides Twilight Lexicon.  

piercing_golden_eyes

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:47 pm
Oh wow. Those are amazing! I like the Stupid Bella one. That's great! xd I wish I could get one so bad...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:31 am
They are te awesome. Why cant twilight teez come up with ideas like that. I think it is time for me to go shopping!! xp  

Alexandra_Lenria _Lerant

Priestess of the Sky

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:39 am
OMG TThats amazing! there's a Team Emmett shirt for my dog! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:25 pm
hehe yea thanks so much you guys!!! and please, if you guys have any ideas (because at the moment im fresh out) lemme know please!! thanks for the support and remember if your tight on cash, cause i know the shirts run up a bit, buttons are just 1.50 smile

love ya guys.

smile  

celestialheiress

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:29 pm
without any sales...my store will close in nine days... sad

::cries::

anyone know anywhere else I can market my wares that might have people who would buy them?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:32 pm
If only the black shirts weren't so expensive... and the fact I need more money sad I'd love to buy if I could.

Why not try advertising on popular Twilight fansites through forums and such?  

Amara_Tenoh

Amateur Toaster

1,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:36 pm
User Image

Those are cute!
I think you can make a store on Ebay...Im not sure though.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:01 am
yea, I would like to try ebay...but my shop is ran by cafepress.com and It wont let me transfer designs...

i wish I could, thanks anyways

and thanks for the support guys.  

celestialheiress

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas