Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply Literate Rps
Some vacation THIS turned out to be...(full metal alchemist)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iddybiddysquiddy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:57 pm
WElCOME! To my humble FMA thread. I'd just like to let you know, that this is the first RPG I've made on Gaia...please, go easy with the flaming.

Anyway...without any further ado...I present....

Some vacation THIS turned out to be...

A Full Metal Alchemist Story

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:23 pm
STORY!

In their continuing quest for the philosophers stone, the Elric brothers have finally come to a good point in the quest. Well, at least their superiors think so. Alphonse and Edward have been sent on a...vacation of sorts. A tropical island, about 150 miles off the south coast of Amestris. Here's the dealio. Apparantly, a state alchemist went to the island (named 'crescent island', for it's shape), to relax with his family on vacation. He stayed for three days. On the third day, it was said that when he returned to land, he and his family looked like they had been through hell and back.

Later, military reports and newspapers would say that the state alchemist 'rambled on like a madman, trying in vain to describe what he had seen. We believe his is insane, for he describes beings that were human, but had features of animals.'. Chimera, possibly? Who knows. That's where the brothers get involved.

Colonel mustang has sent them on another hair-brained quest. One month after the state alchemist had come back from the island badly shaken up, the brothers are to go and investigate, possibly bring back one of the 'creatures'. But, of course, he doesn't tell them that directly. He calls it a 'vacation'. But, he writes down what they should actually do, puts it in an envelope, and gives it to Alphonse, saying "don't open this until you get to the island. Have a nice trip."

And that, my friends, is where the story starts.

(note: this takes place shortly after wrath escapes from south h.q)  

iddybiddysquiddy

iddybiddysquiddy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:18 pm
RULES OF THE ISLAND!

OMG! I lyk, ttly wants ur pwn4g3! lol! K thnxbai!!!oneLOL!

-yeah....we should all know by now that chatspeak isn't allowed in most rpgs. So, don't use it. Not even in the OOC room...it's annoying, and makes me sad.

I AM ALL POWERFUL!!!PHEAR ME!!
-NO godmodding. period. Nobody is invincible. Not even Greed (and we all know what happened to him.)

-NO excuses. send profiles to me via pm. Title it with the name of your favorite character from fma.

-NO powerplaying (can you tell i like caps lock yet?). If i see anything, I'll give you two warnings. Then, three strikes if it continues. Three strikes, you're out of the rpg and on the dark list!

-oh, and while i'm thinking about it, no excessively emo people. It annoys me to no end. Srsly (don't break a rule like i just did...)

-put a domo in your profile so I know you've read this.

I'D LIKE YOU TO DO THIS!

-have fun
-make friends
-highlight the bottom of this post
-eat cheese (for all you lactose intolerants, drink soymilk)

- put TWO domo in your profile. gives me confirmation that you've read it through, yknow ~__^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:13 pm
CANONS!

Here's the list ofpeople you can play! If i forgot anyone, let me know and I'll add them on.

-----------------------------

Edward Elric
Alphonse Elric
Winry Rockbell
Pinako Rockbell
Den (dog)
Roy Mustang
Riza Hawkeye
King Bradley (pride)
Falman
Kain Fuery
Jean Havoc
Sloth
Gluttony
Envy
Wrath  

iddybiddysquiddy

iddybiddysquiddy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:50 pm
YOU'RE GONNA NEED THIS!

For Canons

Quote:

Person you want to play:
RP sample: (two to four paragraphs)

For OC's

Quote:

Name:
Nickname:
State Alchemist Name: (delete if not a state alchemist)
Weapon:
Abilities: (no magic. Psychic abilites aren't magic, but you MUST keep the psychic thing (if your char. has it) to a minimum. Not everyone can be psychic)
Other: (other stuff we should know)

Literate Rps

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff