Give me goldz!!!
View Results

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:06 pm
Exactly what the title says. How many of you guys are so anxious that you've already pre-ordered Breaking Dawn? I was finally able to before I went to a meeting for work, so I was happy about it. And two of the cashiers and even someone who was just looking through the books got in a discussion with me. It was kinda funny because one of the cashiers agreed with me that Jacob should stay away. And the other one didn't. So they had a little arguement before I left the store.

Anyhoos, can any of you wait much longer?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:44 pm
Guilty... I've already pre-ordered my copy. One of my friends said "why'd you pre-order it? It's not like its going to run out of copies" I know the bookshop won't sell out of copies its just knowing my copy is secure.

I CAN'T WAIT!  

Believe4life

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:50 pm
Pre-ordered it this month. Can't wait~ I pre-ordered and so did my friend and also I was talking to my sister's friend who also can't wait for Breaking Dawn the longest book from the series!~ mrgreen blaugh 39 more days~ till BD.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:52 pm
Already pre-ordered!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

pengigirl14

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:14 am
I pre-ordered! but i'll be away on the 2nd...it sucks. do you think they'll hold it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:45 pm
pengigirl14
I pre-ordered! but i'll be away on the 2nd...it sucks. do you think they'll hold it?

If you paid for it already they have to. Its yours, it belongs to you already. They can't give it away, its stealing.
If you just reseved a copy then maybe, it depends on how long they told you they would hold it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I secured my copy weeks ago!
Sometime in May...

.Bucket.of.Joy.

Sugy-nin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:08 pm
I haven't pre-ordered...yet. I'm going to get around to it, though D:< Need the money first...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:44 am
I pre-ordered it like forever ago i cant wait. heart heart heart  

Lunermelody

xScarlet Bellax

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:02 pm
Believe4life
Guilty... I've already pre-ordered my copy. One of my friends said "why'd you pre-order it? It's not like its going to run out of copies" I know the bookshop won't sell out of copies its just knowing my copy is secure.

I CAN'T WAIT!

Haha!! same here...i know they won't run out of books....[THAT WOULD BE HORRIBLE]...but i like knowing i have one secure xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:53 am
I pre-ordered mine online like a few days after it went on pre-odering. The sucky part though is i have to wait till the 5th to get it crying damn small town

X-Freiheit93-X

Koneko Tsukino

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:52 pm
ME!!!

I'm ssoooo excited!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:11 pm
I just found out that I'll be out of town on the 2nd... gonk Think if I get my grandparents to reserve it for me in the town I'll be in then I can pick it up there?  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

5thmarauder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:30 pm
i think so... you should be able to pick up ther.
I reserved mine the second Barns and Noble put the lists out! I was a happy camper.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:40 am
I'm preordering it soon...I have to get to Barnes & Noble first...  

Tricky Little Vampire

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:59 pm
Kunoichi21
I just found out that I'll be out of town on the 2nd... gonk Think if I get my grandparents to reserve it for me in the town I'll be in then I can pick it up there?

Apparently the town I'll be in is really freaking small. Like, the only store it has is Wal-Mart, and that's pretty much it. Almost like Forks! But seriously, now I have to wait till I get back to get my copy! crying  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff