Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lolita_Eva

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:46 am
...you might like this!

User Image

It is a relatively new anime series called "Vampire Knight"

It reminded me of Twilight because they both, in a way, deal with the whole "mortal-girl-associates-with-dangerous-vampires-who-don't-touch-humans-but-want-to" thing.

I'm only on episode 2, but I'm pretty sure there's some romance in there...and the main male vampire reminds me a little of Edward ;p

The only bad thing I have to say so far is it's a little to slapstick at times...there's plenty of sweatdrops and such, but they seem to happen when it is the least appropriate.

Well, I hope you enjoy...and maybe kill a little time before "Breaking Dawn" is released ;p

EDIT: Oh, and you can watch it here:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/CRSeries_-_Vampire_Knight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:19 am
wow. they made an anime out of it? ive heard of this manga before, never read it or knew what it was about. ill check it out now razz :3 thank-you  

papershelf i c i c l e s

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:02 pm
cool!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:36 pm
I've already read them.. well.. only up to book 3 because 4 hasn't come out yet.

and they're not quite the same.. nothing.. Yuki was saved by Kaname from a vampire who lost control.. i frogot what Kaname called them.... it was like level E or something.. i think

so then Kaname gives Yuki to Mr. Cross. A little while passes and this human family was attacked by a vampire and the only one who survived was a young boy about Yuki's age named Zero... and Zero's family was a group of vampire hunters.. and Zero has had a very big hatred for that kind and tries to shoot Kaname the first time he saw him because Kaname visits Yuki.

Cross is the founder of a school where humans go to school during the day (day class) and the vampires go to the school at night (night class) and Yuki and Zero enroll and are in charge of taking care of everything while the two classes switch. The Disiplinary Committy. And I won't give any spoilers away. like the one about Zero... being.... =X.. and when he... =X to Yuki wink

Sorry if none of this makes scince to you.. I'm not very good at summerizing things or whatever.. it's always unorganized.

and if anything is wrong please correct me =]  

there was a silence

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:39 pm
I don't really enjoy anime any more, but I am catching myself liking this. :]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:51 pm
OMFG!!! scream I adore vampire knight. I've read up thru chapter 41, I think thats volume 7 or 8, (out in japan- we only have up to volume 4 in the U.S.). It's amazing.  

Fide et Amore

I_Luv_Gaara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:45 am
The animes okay, but to really get it read the manga....once you catch up to furure chapters I'm sure the connnection between Kaname(or if you meant Zero...) and Edward will dissapear.....well actually I still see a connection with Zero and Edward....xD I LOVE Vampire Knight, it is by far my favorite manga!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:38 pm
I did like this for a time, I was really into it, but than certain things happened... and I was a little too... um... not sure how to put this. But it quickly dropped off; now I ship Kaname/Zero.

sweatdrop It might have something to do with the fact that I don't like Yuuki but there's more than that... [[SPOILER DO NOT HIGHLIGHT IF YOU DO NOT WANT IT SPOILED]]Yuuki is Kaname's SISTER!!!! I MEAN THAT IS JUST WRONG!!!![[END SPOILER]]  

Twilight Scribe

I am not the Laughing Man

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:21 pm
xd I knew it was going to be Vampire Knight before I came in here. Love the manga/anime btw, though it sucks that the wait is so long xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:40 pm
ive been a fan of vampire knight for more than a year now, and i gotta say that the way the manga is going is making me SAD! im all caught up to where the people in japan are. screw waiting half a year for one manga to come out! I use onemanga.com, its up to like chapter 41 there.

im a zero fan,by the way.  

michiru1319

Beloved Lover

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200

SexyChaCha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:44 pm
omg i love it  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:13 am
gotta get reading.... way behind in the manga and anime for this  

Xenologista

AmethystMoonFox

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:28 pm
both the anime and the manga are awsome...i've seen up to ep. 10 and read up to book 5. kaname (the main vampire) IS a lot like edward, and he is also hot...Double Bonus!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:47 am
How did I know that this forum would be about Vampire Knight? <33

I loovvee this series! { waiting for chapter 43 ( i think ) to come out }
In my point of view, Kaname resembles Edward in a few small ways but I don't think of the two as "completely alike."

I recommend to those that haven't read the manga yet to read it first. It really helped me to fully understand what was going on in the anime version.
Also ~ The animations is much much better

I <3 Vampires~! They're so mysterious . . .

iTeacakes

IntotheDestiny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:24 am
X-whispered-screams-X
I've already read them.. well.. only up to book 3 because 4 hasn't come out yet.

and they're not quite the same.. nothing.. Yuki was saved by Kaname from a vampire who lost control.. i frogot what Kaname called them.... it was like level E or something.. i think

so then Kaname gives Yuki to Mr. Cross. A little while passes and this human family was attacked by a vampire and the only one who survived was a young boy about Yuki's age named Zero... and Zero's family was a group of vampire hunters.. and Zero has had a very big hatred for that kind and tries to shoot Kaname the first time he saw him because Kaname visits Yuki.

Cross is the founder of a school where humans go to school during the day (day class) and the vampires go to the school at night (night class) and Yuki and Zero enroll and are in charge of taking care of everything while the two classes switch. The Disiplinary Committy. And I won't give any spoilers away. like the one about Zero... being.... =X.. and when he... =X to Yuki wink

Sorry if none of this makes scince to you.. I'm not very good at summerizing things or whatever.. it's always unorganized.

and if anything is wrong please correct me =]

I'm only reading it too...I'm already done with number 4.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff