Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Movie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MyLycanJacob101

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:11 pm
Since the movie is coming out in December, do you think the cast is a good one? Who do you think might play a better person(Bella, Edward and so on)?
I think that Robert is a good Edward.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:26 pm
JacobBlackLuver101
Since the movie is coming out in December, do you think the cast is a good one? Who do you think might play a better person(Bella, Edward and so on)?

Oh yeah! Robert is PERFECT! whee biggrin
Well I'm a fan and admire him and I pictured Rob as Edward... anyway besides that I thought Steven Strait could of been a good Jacob but now I'm convinced that Taylor will be good. Bella is alright, Alice, Jasper, Carlisle, Everyone else. I kinda don't like Esme in the movie... she kinda creeps me out. O_O; but I really didn't have someone in mind for Esme - I just pictured her w/ long brown wavy hair and motherly like. :]  

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:33 pm
I didnt like Robert as as Edward at first, but now he's grown on me and i have accepted him. (Although he looks NOTHING like the Edward in my head, I think he'll do good)

The choice for Bella, however, bothers me. Kirsten has a good look for Bella, but she seems too... Pretty? I can't think of the right word to describe my uneasy feeling with her being cast, but something about her doesn't feel right to me.

Emmett is perfect. The made an excellent call casting Kellan (sp?) as him. He has the perfect look for me.
Carlise is perfect as well. I can't remeber the name of the actor cast, but he has that clean, Carlisle-esque feel to him.
Esme I could never really picture, so i have no real guidelines to base her by, so I'm fine with their choice.
Alice is good too. Jasper is good, but i think they made him look a little like the guy from 'That 70s Show', Hyde? I think his name is. He has the same afro-ish haircut.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:46 pm
Dark_Legend94
JacobBlackLuver101

Oh yeah! Robert is PERFECT! whee biggrin
Well I'm a fan and admire him and I pictured Rob as Edward... anyway besides that I thought Steven Strait could of been a good Jacob but now I'm convinced that Taylor will be good. Bella is alright, Alice, Jasper, Carlisle, Everyone else. I kinda don't like Esme in the movie... she kinda creeps me out. O_O; but I really didn't have someone in mind for Esme - I just pictured her w/ long brown wavy hair and motherly like. :]

same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff