Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
FALL OUT BOY'S NEW ALBUM! Warning: Fangirl moments!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeyMoon29

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:12 pm
WARNING: FAN GIRL MOMENTS!READ THIS!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I NEVER RIGHT IN CHEAPSPEAK, BUT I HAVE TO. OMFG OMFG OMFG.

A NEW ALBUM!!!!!!111!!!!!111132@@@1

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED. [/fangirl]

Sorry for all the fangirling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:00 pm
Hmm...Interesting.  

[OMG] Nucleus

FOBismymusic333

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:54 pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

i literally went screaming into my kitchen, then my mom looked at me like i was from another planet......A FALL OUT BOY PLANET!!!!!!!! blaugh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:38 pm
Wow, Thats great.
[:

Deff. I have to buy it.  

FOBio_pete_hearts_me

Eksdee XD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:13 am
agreealizing...
i want that album.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:28 pm
Yeah, I freaked out.  

HeyMoon29

Sexually Active Robot rolled 15 12-sided dice: 8, 4, 9, 2, 1, 11, 7, 7, 8, 8, 4, 5, 12, 1, 12 Total: 99 (15-180)

Sexually Active Robot

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:02 pm
Quote:
"The way it works is, Patrick is kind of like Dorothy from 'The Wizard of Oz,' and we're all the supporting characters. I'm like the Tin Man, Hurley is Toto, and Trohman is definitely the Lion, because he's got big hair and he's very boisterous," he laughed. "I go over there after I leave the set of 'FNMTV,' and usually before too. Usually twice a day. Patrick is always there, working on new stuff. We keep him chained in the basement."

So when can fans expect to hear the new album? Well, Wentz said FOB hope to start recording it this summer, and that it will hopefully be in stores before the end of the year. Then again, that wouldn't be the first time he's said something like that.

"I think we're gonna start recording this summer, because it's 116 degrees in Los Angeles, and I need to be someplace with extreme air-conditioning," he said. "But I always say that, and then we screw it up, so we'll see."

That was my favorte part of the blog entry
OMFG OMFG I CAN'T WAIT i still hate text talk but this is and important moment OMFG OMFG I'M GONA BE FIRST IN LINE AT 12:00AM... well... maybe 10:00am i'm lazy xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:52 pm
new album cool.  

XxlostXxinXxdarknessXx

Emme Meow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:09 am
Yay! New album.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:21 pm
That was great.

"We want it to be very guitar heavy like AC/DC and The White Stripes. Except for not really like the White Stripes."  

MeriamTheBat

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:34 pm
I am crazy excited.

xD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:29 pm
No WAY!!!! when?
I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna met them sooooo much and chilli with them  

silverelement88

The Kings Royal Baker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:34 am
That sounds pretty cool. I'm not as big of a fan as I used to be, but I still like Fall Out Boy. I'll definately be getting this album whenever it is that it somes out. What he said about it being influenced by ACDC and the White Stripes brought up intrest, I loves me some White Stripes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:44 pm
(SCREAMS) OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl heart I MUST HAVE THAT ALBUM WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!!!!

Faroota14

Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff