Gaming

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:19 am
Some time ago, I started playing Silkroad again. I had been away from it for a year, but now I'm totally hooked again. It's one of the many MMORPG's you can find from the net. I've been playing it on and off for 4-5 years now. I've tried some others too, but I always go back to Silk. T'm too attached to it, and to the memories there.

You play any of these games? Or maybe many? Do you play them for the game or the community?

Discuss of MMORPG's. Discuss of the free ones, that's even better!

blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:04 am
Ohh, that game looks nice. o uo I might get it.

I'm into FlyFF a lot. 3nodding It's a cute game, but constant grinding gets boring after a while. I'm the assist type, as usual. xD

Amy Obscurite

Asury

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:22 am
I'm so cliché,
I'm a ro girl heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:02 am
Amy Obscurite

I'm into FlyFF a lot. 3nodding It's a cute game, but constant grinding gets boring after a while. I'm the assist type, as usual. xD

If you get it... Troy is the best server evah!!! whee Well.... because I'm there!!!  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:07 am
Iehonatane
Amy Obscurite

If you get it... Troy is the best server evah!!! whee Well.... because I'm there!!!
xD Good to remain modest. I'll make sure to use the Troy server. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:13 am
I don't think it's an MMO, but I really like DragonFable! ^_^  

XV - Shadowed Mistress

Faerdra

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:52 am
User Image

i'm not really into MMOs but i did play flyff for a while. . . i'm more into games like sanitarium, phantasmagoria, and diablo . . . <_< >_> . . . i'm weird. . .

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:25 am
Amy Obscurite
Iehonatane
Amy Obscurite

xD Good to remain modest. I'll make sure to use the Troy server. 3nodding

Well.. I need to be honest here. I love Troy, I've been there all this time, and so have many others. But the fact is, that Troy is one of the first servers on Silkroad, so it's really full all the time and sometimes it's hard to get in. There are also very few new players so the areas with lower lvl monsters are quite empty nowadays. This might be good for some quests but then again, it could be lonely out there. But still.. it's a good server 3nodding It's your choice.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:53 am
Areku-chan-desu
I don't think it's an MMO, but I really like DragonFable! ^_^

I tried playing that for a little while xd Funny game. It's a little bit MMO when you finally do get your dragon and you can battle other users, but mostly just RPG. I need to go dig up my account now.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games