Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Secrets of Soul Soceity (Bleach RPG) [fan-based/beginner]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's Bankai is the best out of the following
Ichigo
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ikakku
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Byakuya
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Tosen
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Komamura
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Toshiro
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Renji
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Mayuri
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Ronlink

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:34 pm
This is a Bleach RPG of my creation. The plot is mainly that Aizen has returned to Soul Society once again to kill captain Yamamoto of squad 1. He thinks that in order to have the Soul Society out of his way is to murder Yamamoto to do so. He has recreated the killed Espada and has made them ten times more powerful then before. He has also had some of his Arrancar experimented on by Szayel and turned them into creature that have the powers of Vizard, Quincy, Bount and Soul Reaper. (already were part soul reaper obviously) Aizen and his army plan to invade Soul Society and Ichigo and the others have to stop them. I plan on every important Bleach character being in this so nobody's left out.(execpt maybe Ichigo's school friends) In this secrets about the Soul Society will be revealed and lot of things will happen including Captain Yamamoto's past. (I will think about it as we go along)

I will this information to be Privite messaged to me:

Gaia Username:
Name:
Appearance: (preferably a picture, but if need be, type out a description.)
Moves/Abilities: (as many as you can can name, not really needed tho)
Bio:
Side: (good or evil)

You can have a maximum of 5 characters in this so pick wisely. There are no rules realy so have fun and be as creative as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:45 pm
Characters taken:
Byakuya Kuchiki (good)
Ichigo Kurasaki (good)
Kisuke Urahara (good)
Mayuri Kurotsuchi (good)
Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (good. he decides to fight alongside Ichigo in this)  

Ronlink

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Ronlink

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:11 pm
Otulissa has reserved the following characters:

Rukia Kuchiki
Momo Hinamori
Yoruichi Shihōin
Uryu Ishida  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:20 pm
Deep within Hueco Mundo, after the great Arancar war, inside Los Noches, a figure walks. The shadowy figure was accompanied by two others as they entered the room where the Espada meet. Sitting in the chairs of the meeting room were all of the Espada, alive again. "Lord Aizen", said Ulquiorra Schiffer, "preparations have been made. Soon we shall have created the king's key my lord." "Good", Aizen replied, "however tho, we will need to hold off on that plan for a bit. I have something that needs to be done first, the complete destruction of Captain Yamamoto and the Soul Society." The Espada were surprised by this statement. "But Lord Aizen", said Ulquiorra. "I will explain everything in good time, my dear Espada," he said stopping Ulquiorra's question, "think about it, Soul Society always gets in the way of our plans and whose in charge? Captain Yamamoto, that's who." "Lord Aizen", Ulquiorra continued, "we don't have an army big enough to do something this big. They are all much too strong for us even together. Remember the war in Karakura town, we were all killed. We may have been brought back but we still need more reinforcements." "That has already been take in care of", Aizen said looking at Szayel, "Why don't you show everybody our new line of defense?" "Gladly my lord", said Szayel, "you can come in now, my new creations." Just then three creature walked in who looked like regular humans. "We're going to attack Soul Society with humans?", asked Nnoitra, "Why do we need help from humans, when we can just attack oursleves?" "You are strongly under estimating my creations", said Szayel, "Shunto, Gween, Queil, why don't you proove your strenths by bringing us the heads of those six who came here earlier and killed alot of us?" "Certainly", replied one of the three, "let us go to the human world my companions." They opened up a portal to the human world and left. Szayel pulled open what looked somewhat like a large television screen and said, "we'll watch my creation's efforts with this. And I shall proove how strong they truely are." The Espada watched the screen showing the three arriving in Karakura town.  

Ronlink

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Ronlink

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:23 pm
(I am not really being any of these characters except for GrimmJow. I am just getting the story started)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:02 pm
Characters still available:

Orohime Inoue
Chad "Sado" Yotsuba
Ririn
Kurodo
Nouba
Kon
Ganju Shiba
Kukaku Shiba
Isshen Kurasaki (Ichigo's father)
Ryūken Ishida (Uryu's father)
Tessai Tsukabishi
Jinta Hanakari
Ururu Tsumugiya
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Bawabawa
Pesche Guatiche
Dondochakka Bilstin

Gotei 13:
Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai
Chōjirō Sasakibe
Soifon
Marechiyo Ōmaeda
Izuru Kira
Retsu Unohana
Isane Kotetsu
Hanatarō Yamada
Renji Abarai
Sajin Komamura
Tetsuzaemon Iba
Shunsui Kyōraku
Nanao Ise
Shūhei Hisagi
Tōshirō Hitsugaya
Rangiku Matsumoto
Kenpachi Zaraki
Yachiru Kusajishi
Ikkaku Madarame
Yumichika Ayasegawa
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Jūshirō Ukitake
Kiyone
Sentarō

Vizard:
Love Aikawa
Shinji Hirako
Mashiro Kuna
Kensei Muguruma
Rōjūrō Otoribashi
Hiyori Sarugaki
Hachigen Ushōda
Lisa Yadōmaru

Espada:
Stark
Halibel
Barragan
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Nnoitra Jiruga
Zommari Leroux
Szayel Aporro Granz
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Yammy

Main Evil Villians:
Sōsuke Aizen
Kaname Tōsen
Gin Ichimaru
Evil Being (I will introduce him later)

Experiments that Szayel made:
Shunto
Gween
Queil  

Ronlink

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Ronlink

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:05 pm
Meanwhile, In Kurakura high, Ichigo was staring up into the clouds when he was inturupted by his teacher who threw a piece of chalk at his head. "Ichigo, you may finaly be back in the classroom after being gone for so long however, that doesn't mean you should be slacking off staring blankly into space", she said. Ichigo looked at her and said, "oh, I'm sorry. It's just..." Ichigo paused for a moment sensing something in the distance. "It's just what?", his teacher asked. "Umm, may I be excused?", he asked. "Well I gues that's okay but..." she said pausing after realizing that Ichigo had left. Ichigo's friends Orohime, Chad and Uryu went outside as well when the teacher wasn't looking. Ichigo was about to go see what it was he had sensed earlier but was stopped by Orohime and the others. "You guys should really stay back, I need to do this alone", he said. "We want to go too", said Chad, "you're not the only one with powers remember?" Ichigo just nodded and said, "alright, let's go." Ichigo and the others left to find the source of this powerful energy. The group split up and looked in different part of town. Ichigo and Orohime were stopped by a masked figure. "I can not allow you to progress any futher Ichigo", he said. "Just who are you?", asked Ichigo, "and how do you know my name?" "Oh, I'm sorry", said the masked man, "Where are my mannors, please allow me to show you my face, perhaps this might tell you who I am." The masked man took off his mask revealing something shocking to Ichigo and Orohime. The man looked exactly like the leader of the Bount, Jin Kariya. "How are you still alive Kariya?!", Ichigo demanded. "That name is in the past Ichigo", said the man, "The new name givin to me by my master is Shunto." "You still haven't answered my question yet", said Ichigo. "That will be explained in do time Ichigo", said Shunto, "But for now, we will fight." Ichigo grinned and said, "You know, I haven't had a good fight since I fought Ulquiorra. I guess I'll just have to beat the answers I want out of you Kariya, Shunto or whatever you go by now. Anyway, let's begin."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:24 pm
Elsewhere, Uryu ran into another one of the masked figures. "Greetings", he said, "you may not know who I am but allow to take my mask off, that might help you remember." As the man removed his mask Uryu stood there in shock seeing behind the mask was somebody really close to Uryu who had died already. "Sensei....", Uryu said faintly, "I can't believe it's really you. I thought that you died in Mayuri's experiments." "Yes my grandson", he said, "it is I, Sōken Ishida. Having died in the past by a soul reaper's actions, I have been brought back to life by lord Szayel Aporro Grantz and have been ordered to destroy you and your friends!" Uryu's smile quickly changed into a frown as his grandfather said those words. "The name Soken no longer exists", he contiued, "I was given the name Queil by my master, and now prepare to die my grandson!" Queil brought out a quincy bow and fired a arrow at Uryu. Uryu tried to move out of the way but his body wasn't responding. Just as he was about to get hit, another arrow blocked it's path. "It would seem that you are too weak to even fight against other Quincy's", said a voice in the far distance, "you really are a pathetic son." The figure in the far distance revealed himself as Ryūken Ishida. Queil looked at him and said, "this seems to be quite the family reunion." "Shut it!", said Ryuken, "you may have the apearence and the abilities of my father but you're still not the real Soken Ishida!" "Well then", Queil replied, "I supose I'll have to kill you as well my son" The battle of the Quincies has begun

((Otulissa has reserved Uryu, I am merely starting the storyline for Uryu because I had this idea in my head and I wanted to act out on it before I forgot. As for Chad's opponent, Gween, I am going to make him somebody who has also already been introduced to the series. most likely somebody who Chad has fought in the past. Anybody may make a suggestion for who it might be))  

Ronlink

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items