Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: A new character and the next generation of AKATSUKI?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does this sounds like a good story
  yes
  no
View Results

shikmaru_nara_of_the_leaf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:55 pm
Name: Getsui Nara, a member of the lost branch of the family
Sex:Male
Description: Fat and Muscular
Village: leaf and Moon
Raise:African American, Japanese
Blood:
Kekkai Genkai: Moon Devil Cerburus morph
info: A Nara from the lost branch of the family found with a pack of wolfs by a ninja squad found on a mission. Is the last of that branch. When found he had his village insignia plate braned into his body and a note explaning everthing about the Moon village he's really from, heritage, the branch of the Nara, His CURSERD KEKKAI GENKAI, and the war between the Moon and the Sun village . Sense that day the shikamaru Nara token care of him and was told never to tell Getsui of his village and Past untill he turned 20. Now on today he still have nightmares of his mother turning into a monster. He can make his fat into musule's when he wants to, does it when he gets really mad. And what he doesnt know that he is the Hisakatakaga a.k.a. Moonkage of the Moon village.
Jutsu: U to wait and see

Madara has came back with a new Generation of Akatsuki which there new quest it to rule all FIVE NINJA CONTENTS! WIL GETSUI JOIN THEM OR WILL HE FIGHT HIM?

P.S. I will be needing more charcaters for this RP so please submit ur character.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:53 pm
OK HERE WE GO sigh ... Name:Ruki Yamakusta
Skin color:Asian
sex:Female
Village:sand
Clan:... ho the hell nos
kekaigenkai:Master mind controller
Looks like:Has a hood of a monkey.A ponytail....Akatsuki face tatto.Akatsuki Cloak.Gloves.Blue hair.Gold eye color.and No pupils  

I Am Really IceCreamPies

shikmaru_nara_of_the_leaf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:19 pm
grate least i got one more character lets start,

Getsui is in school asleep and awake at the same time. Nobody notices until, the lunch time bell rang. Even the bell didnt wake him up he was just sitting there asleep with his eyes open, and the fellow students went to the lunch room. And his sensai notice something about Getsui, she noticed that he was asleep this hole time. She yells at the top of her lungs "GETSUI" Getsui wakes up, she tells Getsui "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL U NO SLEEPING IN THE CLASS ROOOOOOOOOOOOM, COME DOWN HERE YOU KNOW THE PUNISHMENT". He walks to his sensai, Getsui still drosy "yes Koshi sensai" POW!!right on the head. Koshi sensai says " there ur punishment is severd, Getsui is uneffected then he walks away. The other students are giggeling at Getsui.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:27 pm
Name:Alice White
Skin color:pale
sex:Female
Village:mist
Clan:White, the live in the mist Village
kekaigenkai biggrin emon
Looks like: Short black/brown hair, bright blue eyes, wears a black sun dress and a mist head band on her neck.
Sorry that u started with out me!  

Deep_Night_Kill

Deep_Night_Kill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:36 pm
Alice watched Getsui come back to his seat. Alice whispered to him:"You really should get some more sleep next time Getsui-sama" Alice looked at him, sleeping again. she did a anime fall and wrote a note
Getsui,
next time you should try to get more sleep!
Sensei Is going to be even mader next time,
so call me after school!

heart Alice W.
Alice stuffed the note into his desk and raised her hand,
"Yes miss White?"
"I have to go to the bath room sensei"
"*Sigh* fine, here's your hall pase"
And Alice left the room  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:56 pm
Alice walked down he hall Now how to get out of school?oh crap! I didn't give Getsui my phone number! Oh well she walk down the hall more, and she passed the bath-room.
"How long have you been folowing me?" She asked the person behind her.  

Deep_Night_Kill

Vynaraz

Dapper Werewolf

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:12 am
YES  
Roleplay forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash