Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Looking to get some Couple Art Done (I pay well!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:07 am
Anyway, like the title says, I'm looking at getting some couple work done. I have a few various different couples you can pick from (from anthro, fantasy, and human characters), so whichever one suits your fancy is fine with me. Just post here with your examples, prices, and who you'd like to draw and we'll work something out. You're free to draw more couple then one if you like, I don't mind buying multiple pictures :3

Oh, and don't worry, I have PLENTY of gold to spend, so even artists who are a little pricey are A-Ok by me smile

When (NSFW) is next to a link. It means there is some nudity in the picture. Usually just breasts, but on rare occasion a little more. Although, it's probably only female nudity, no males. And it's only nudity, not sexual

ANTHRO COUPLES

Couple #1 - Valarie and Arone
My snow leopardess, Valarie Volcheris and Darkwaltz's unicorn, Arone Silverstar. Official mates in and out of Roleplay. I would like to get art of them the most smile

Valarie: 1 - 2

Arone: 1 (NSFW) - 2 - 3 (NSFW)

Them Together: 1 - 2

Basic Description of the two: Valarie is a strong-willed, noble woman who serves as a the first ever female knight in her kingdom. She was sent by the king to solve the mystery behind all the deaths and chaos in the kingdom, and not long after her departure her beloved king was murdered. She takes his "last wish" very strongly, and will do anything to accomplish her goal.

Arone is sweet and kind, a healer and not much of a fighter. She's protected by Valarie a lot, but is always there for Valarie when the knight needs her.

Together they are sweet and kind, although Valarie is very embarrassed to ever show much public affection, rather keeping it to private areas where only her and Arone are there. They are kind and loving to each other, and would most defiantly give their lives for each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couple #2 - Amateera and Navanod
My rabbit gal Amateera Carpathien and Crazydono's kangaroo, Navanod.

Amateera Carpathien: 1 - 2

Navanod: 1

Brief Description: Navanod is a slightly gruff man, whose says what's on his mind, but is also very loyal to those he cares about. It's hard to say sometimes if Amateera's personality annoys him, or if he really likes it. As for Amateera, she's a very hyper and zany journalist for a pension for getting herself into lots of trouble. She loves sweets more then anything else, and her big dream in life is to get the best "scoop" on a criminal scene story. She dresses extremely slutty, but doesn't actually like it when men hit on her and can defend herself pretty well in a pinch.

This coupling is pretty amusing to watch, due to Navanoid's stoic seriousness and Amateera's innocent playfullness. Many times Navanod's had to come to Amateera's aid, but Amateera is always there to cheer Nav up when he's done. It's a pretty odd relationship, but it somehow works smile

Couple #3 - Shirei and Dimina
My serval/jackal demon hybrid, Shirei Cordeil and Darkwaltz's Bat/Squirell hybrid, Dimina Labyrn.

Shirei: 1 - 2

Dimina: 1 - 2 (NSFW) - 3 (NSFW)

Them Together: 1 (NSFW)
I have more pictures of them together, but they so NSFW that I won't even post the link xD Look through darkwaltz's gallery and you'll run across them :3

Brief Description: This couple is mostly there for the companionship/Sex you could say. They both don't know much about each other, and pretty much remain mysterious. They are both attracted to the fact they are hybrids, and even though they knew little about each other right now, they are seemingly becoming more and more close...

Couple #4 - Sumaru and Kao
My cute little koala gal, Sumaru Galaya and kaoala-s's koala guy, Kao.

Sumaru: 1 (I have the arms reversed, though...) - 2 - 3

Kao: 1 - 2

Them Togehter: 1

Brief Description: Kao is a sweet, kind boy whose extremely shy with others and sometimes has trouble getting his words to come out when he wants to say something. On the other side, Sumaru is outgoing and lively, a huge fashion diva, and loves to make new friends. She's constantly trying to pull out his inner self and make him realize how good a person he is, although he's stubbornly holding onto his shyness.

The two of them together and sweet and sappy, and haven't had sex (nor seem to be in any rush to do so) Think the "high-school sweetheart" type of relationship. They care a lot for each other, and do a lot of things together, but they still kinda tip-toe around each other because they don't know what's the best move to make is.

HUMAN COUPLES

Couple #1 - Sarah and Mickael
The main characters for the novel I've been working on off and on for many years called "Roses at Dawn" They are best friends, so therefore there is no "kissy-lovey" stuff between them. Although in the future who knows what may change smile

Sarah Macgreth: 1

Mickael Taliho: 1

((Yes, Violet Rose used to be my online alias a LOOONNGGG time ago xD))

Them Together: 1

Brief Description: Sarah is a laid-back, but somewhat forlorn teen who was date-raped at a party and had a child a year later because of it. She doesn't believe in abortion nor adoption because she herself was adopted and she knows the feeling of "not knowing" your real parents and feeling as if they didn't want you at all. Luckily for her, her adoptive mother helps her raise the child while she finishes her education. While she used to be a sweet, guillable girl, due to the things that have happened to her she's become harsh and cruel to those she cares less about, and has an abnormal disdain for almost all males other then Mickael and a random few others.

Mickael is her childhood friend, they grew up from the time they were both 3, and have always been close. He is always there for his friend, and loves his "god-daughter" just as much as any real father would. He harbors a life-long crush on Sarah, but the things that happened to her happened just before he had the courage to tell her, and because of that he's refrained, afraid it would upset her due to her current dislike of males.

The two are very close together. Sarah is a bit of a music nut, and actually have the voice to take her somewhere, but not the courage. Mickael is your typical skater punk who has trouble in school and everyone says he's never gonna get anywhere in life. Together they are always together, to the point that when they tell people they aren't dating, nobody ever believes them.

Couple #2 - Lamech and Daku
Two of my older RP characters. The sweet and kind cafe owner, Lamech Carmello. And the wild, unstable and incredibly insane Daku Driedlick.

Lamech - 1 (to be colored later) - 2 - 3

Daku - 1

Brief Description: This coupling is definitely a sad one on Lamech's half. Lamech is a kind-heart, sincere man who runs a local and popular cafe, "the Sunbreak Cafe". He helps anyone that is in need of assistance, and is always there to listen to even a stranger's problems. It's extremely hard for him to say no, except when it comes to females. He has no attraction towards women whatsoever and has broken the hearts of many females when he's had to turn them down as kindly as he could. He has a younger half-sister named Dala who often comes to visit him, and he's very lovely and fatherly too her due to the death of her father.

Daku, on the other hand, is cruel and conniving. He cons his way through life, and even somehow got his litlte grips around Lamech's kind heart. He's rough and tyrannizing in the relationships, and doesn't like to see Lamech appearing to be happy with any other person, even just a friend. He's part of a biological experiment that's left him almost in a "zombi-like" state of appearances, but he didn't always look that way. When Lamech first met him he was a pretty good looking guy with healthy colored skin and a handsome face (which is probably what won him over)

Well, that's all the couples for now. I have others I could put up here (some fantasy OCs included in them) but I dont' actually have references of some of the characters yet, so once I get valid references I'll add them to the list :3

Anyway, if you are interested in drawing some couple art for me, just make sure to post here with examples of your art and pricing. If you know anybody else you would recommend me getting art from, feel free to point me in their direction as well. Thanks :3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:16 am
http://drekena.deviantart.com/

I'll work for gaia gold. I can do humans and anthros pretty well, let me know if you're interested.  

Drekena

Dapper Smoker

3,225 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:34 pm
Drekena

I'll work for gaia gold. I can do humans and anthros pretty well, let me know if you're interested.

I'm interested :3 what are your prices?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:23 pm
shireidemon
Drekena

For a drawing with two people, I'd charge about 20k, depending on how complex. Backgrounds'll be 5k extra. And this is for inked and colored work.  

Drekena

Dapper Smoker

3,225 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:01 pm
Drekena
shireidemon
Drekena

For a drawing with two people, I'd charge about 20k, depending on how complex. Backgrounds'll be 5k extra. And this is for inked and colored work.

25k sounds fair enough :3 Which couple would you like to draw?

Sumaru and Kao are very important to me right now, actually. cause the owner of Kao became my boyfriend recently (july 1st) so if you likes to draw koalas, I'd definitely love getting more art of them :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:24 pm
shireidemon
Drekena
shireidemon
Drekena

Sumaru and Kao are very important to me right now, actually. cause the owner of Kao became my boyfriend recently (july 1st) so if you likes to draw koalas, I'd definitely love getting more art of them :3
Sure thing. I can get a sketch to you this evening infact. *gets a sketchin*  

Drekena

Dapper Smoker

3,225 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:21 pm
Drekena
shireidemon
Drekena
shireidemon
Drekena

Sure thing. I can get a sketch to you this evening infact. *gets a sketchin*

I shall send the trade, then :3 can't wait to see what you come up with!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:08 pm
valerie and arone sound pretty neat, but I can do any other couple that strikes your fancy-- I'd be up for it if you're interested. My actual price for couples art is usually around $30 full color, full background, I'm not quite sure what the gold equivalent is to that. Give me a quote of how much you're willing to spend, and I'll see what I can do from there sweatdrop

I'm also willing to do for item exchange smile Seeing as I have no Gaia cash between items and evolving items you probably have something I'm interested in.

http://truro.deviantart.com

Examples:
http://truro.deviantart.com/art/Desert-Rose-92822159
http://truro.deviantart.com/art/Doryuu-Commission-85427677
http://truro.deviantart.com/art/Tsukaza-and-Telroth-Commission-91470673 -- the only couples commish I've done really recently

I'll also be out of town for a few days, but I'll check back in whenever I can.

lost2darkness

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff