Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Reputation of the non-muslim country's! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If all muslims were good.
  Then atleast 70% of the humanity would be muslims.
View Results

Zaakii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:47 pm
Bismillah

Asalam-Alaykum!

I can fil text about my sister for hours, soo i think i whill skip that sweatdrop

I think my sister is reputated... Also her friends from muslim country's are like her... They swear and call themself gangsters, and smoke and soo much haram stuff eek They have sex, they sell drugs, they are worser that the christians!!

1 time a christian form Denmark said to a Muslim imaam. *After your generation 1/2 of your aftercomers whill be mine, and 1/2 whill be yours... But after that generation, all your aftercomers whill be mine.

That christian is right!

What shall we do about it? Should we thread our kids whery straigntly? Then they whill maybe learn!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:59 pm
Your talking about Sins people do without caring?

This has happened since the beginning of Time, Since people distort the truth each and every day, The chances of such a thing happening are very slim, Even if the Majority went from Christians to Muslims, They wouldn't be sinless as most people are in these troubled times.  

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Zaakii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:14 pm
Haydar the Truthful
Your talking about Sins people do without caring?

This has happened since the beginning of Time, Since people distort the truth each and every day, The chances of such a thing happening are very slim, Even if the Majority went from Christians to Muslims, They wouldn't be sinless as most people are in these troubled times.

LOL soo no one is sinless? I can agree in that... But Allah forgive me, i think i whill write some things about my sister...

She called her mother stupid today! 1 Time she left the home, and wanted to live with her friend... I somethimes see her with arabian gangsters, that look whery haram to me.(Next time i do it, something is gonna happend to that guy)! She lies about me, and swears whery much! She's in a gang(like the other stupid people form muslim countrys)!

My cuson once tock weed and selled drugs, and robbered(once he got 5000 englsih pounds).... But he is not that stupid anymore, after getting knives in his back. And after his best friend got shooted to death beside him...(it was in the news) Then he stopped that gang stuff... He is still a bit insain, but he's a bit faithful. He gets mad when he see people with beer lol

But my sister is a girl ofcurse, and she's not even faithful! I only saw her doing namaz 1 time in her lifetime... Becuz my dad told she had to!!!

My dad told me that he gave her up! But my daughter is not gonna be like her, soo what should we do?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:26 pm
No offense, but your siblings look like they had some problems, If your sister does all these bad things it's really up to your parents to stop it, The best way to make a bad person feel bad is to be nice to them and be forgiving, caring, and nice. Chances are she will respect you and listen to you, otherwise she'll keep doing what she's doing. It's good your cousin stopped, but to be faithful must mean you must do all things recommended by Allah (SWT), not to complain on what others do, but to improve your own life first, THEN teach others on how they should live their lives.  

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:41 am
Salam alaykum

For a good muslim like you , u need to advice bad muslims in doing good stuff and advice them to get away from wrong .. so if u stood there and saw her doing all the bad stuff u are getting SINs just like her .. cause as i said '' Al Rasull ( PBUH ) '' told us to ask and advice for doing good things and advice 2 get away from bad things if u see ppl doing it !! even if they were non-muslim.. if everyone didn't care for bad ppl's attitudes and didn't try to advice them or get into their way , our world is going to be extremly bad & good muslims are going to be barely seen or noticed !!

Wasalam ..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:21 pm
Zaaki

I can fil text about my sister for hours, soo i think i whill skip that sweatdrop

I think my sister is reputated... Also her friends from muslim country's are like her... They swear and call themself gangsters, and smoke and soo much haram stuff eek They have sex, they sell drugs, they are worser that the christians!!

Because all Christians do bad things like that and we're horrible people in general because we're not Muslim rolleyes

sounds like your sister got sick of an ultra-conservative lifestyle and rebelled. It happens in families when kids feel like they're too oppressed and are either influenced by their peers or the media or something along those lines.

Zaaki

1 time a christian form Denmark said to a Muslim imaam. *After your generation 1/2 of your aftercomers whill be mine, and 1/2 whill be yours... But after that generation, all your aftercomers whill be mine.

That christian is right!

Not necessarily. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world right now.
And there are more religions than just Judaism, Christianity and Jews.

Christanity and Islam may become rivals in numbers, but I don't think that's a bad thing. After all, to match Christianity in numbers of followers would be an exceptional feat on its own.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Zaakii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:58 am
Ratri_Cat
Zaaki

Because all Christians do bad things like that and we're horrible people in general because we're not Muslim rolleyes

sounds like your sister got sick of an ultra-conservative lifestyle and rebelled. It happens in families when kids feel like they're too oppressed and are either influenced by their peers or the media or something along those lines.

Zaaki

That christian is right!

Christanity and Islam may become rivals in numbers, but I don't think that's a bad thing. After all, to match Christianity in numbers of followers would be an exceptional feat on its own.

She is also rebelled by the amarican songs....

Yes Islam is mashallah the fastest growing relegion. But it's proberly also the fastest relegion in getting rebelled...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:05 am
Zaaki
Ratri_Cat
Zaaki

Zaaki

That christian is right!

Yes Islam is mashallah the fastest growing relegion. But it's proberly also the fastest relegion in getting rebelled...

it's just because people do not understand what they bann from their households. They don't take the time to learn about the actual religion and the people inside it.

As for your sister, I think she needs to go to behavioral instution like my cousins. They all did what you spoke of, cursing out my uncle and his wife, doing drugs, robbing store, etc. It was very shameful but half of them are gone now, and the ones who remained are doing much better now. They have taken up better habits after my family talked with them and told them the cons. of their actions.  

Aaleayha_Wahida

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:18 am
Zaaki
Ratri_Cat
Zaaki

Zaaki

That christian is right!

It takes more than stupid songs to make someone rebel. Even those dumb emo kids that cut themselves and occasional people who commit suicide that listen to suicidal songs are not going to be completely influenced by rebellious songs.

No, there's more to it than pop culture saturating itself into homes.
Especially if your sister is feeling oppressed in the faith [I am NOT saying that Islam is oppressive], then she would be more likely to do stupid and crazy things to try and set herself free, and to set herself apart from what she feels to be a suffocating religion.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:04 am
Ratri_Cat
Zaaki
Ratri_Cat
Zaaki

Zaaki

That christian is right!

It takes more than stupid songs to make someone rebel. Even those dumb emo kids that cut themselves and occasional people who commit suicide that listen to suicidal songs are not going to be completely influenced by rebellious songs.

Especially if your sister is feeling oppressed in the faith [I am NOT saying that Islam is oppressive], then she would be more likely to do stupid and crazy things to try and set herself free, and to set herself apart from what she feels to be a suffocating religion.

Proberly, but what should that mean?  

Zaakii

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:09 pm
Zaaki
Ratri_Cat

it means she's trying to find a way to express herself. She's tired of obeying all the rules in Islam and has had it with traditional ways of thinking. And she wants to be free, to be liberal in her faith, if she intends to even stick to it at all. She may just want to be a lax Muslim, or a Muslim only in name.

*shrug* to be honest, I'm not that surprised.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:09 pm
Ratri_Cat
Zaaki
Ratri_Cat

it means she's trying to find a way to express herself. She's tired of obeying all the rules in Islam and has had it with traditional ways of thinking. And she wants to be free, to be liberal in her faith, if she intends to even stick to it at all. She may just want to be a lax Muslim, or a Muslim only in name.

*shrug* to be honest, I'm not that surprised.

That girl don't know what a muslim is stare She just think everyone is crazy rolleyes Exept her stupid gang friends neutral  

Zaakii

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:31 am
Zaaki

That girl don't know what a muslim is stare She just think everyone is crazy rolleyes Exept her stupid gang friends neutral

Well if the rest of the family is just as conservative as your or more so, I'm really not that surprised. She is tired of it all. She's trying to run away from what she thinks is an oppressive future. Especially if there's an arranged marriage on the horizon.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:53 am
Zaaki

Well if the rest of the family is just as conservative as your or more so, I'm really not that surprised. She is tired of it all. She's trying to run away from what she thinks is an oppressive future. Especially if there's an arranged marriage on the horizon.

She is not what you think... She gets many requests from some fellows in Pakistan, but my parrents has not arranged any1 for her... But my mom is tired of her, and says that when she gets 18, she's gonna get married with some1 from Afghanistan! whee That would be cool, right? xd

And her mobille bill sweatdrop let's say dkr.700 per week.. Wich is 7000 rupees and 70 pounds... Wich is pretty much in Denmark sweatdrop She also talk in MSN about 4 hours a day rolleyes And i figuredout what gang she is in... She's in the VestAmager gang lol I whill spy a li'l on it wink I don't think they got people intelligent enugh to make a homepage ore something... But they got VM grafiti all over the island wink  

Zaakii

_rainarai_

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:13 pm
Zaaki
Zaaki

She is not what you think... She gets many requests from some fellows in Pakistan, but my parrents has not arranged any1 for her... But my mom is tired of her, and says that when she gets 18, she's gonna get married with some1 from Afghanistan! whee That would be cool, right? xd

And her mobille bill sweatdrop let's say dkr.700 per week.. Wich is 7000 rupees and 70 pounds... Wich is pretty much in Denmark sweatdrop She also talk in MSN about 4 hours a day rolleyes And i figuredout what gang she is in... She's in the VestAmager gang lol I whill spy a li'l on it wink I don't think they got people intelligent enugh to make a homepage ore something... But they got VM grafiti all over the island wink

hahaa! rofl  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces