Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
VK Chapter 41 Confusion (need help) *poss. spoilers*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Vampire Yuki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:08 pm
okay, heres the deal. I am a bit confused about whats been going on from chapters 39-41 after reading it on onemanga. can someone please help clarify this. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:58 pm
Let's see if I can write up a summary for you... I'm trying to be unbiased. If you still don't get it afterwards, re-read from like... chapter 32.

Chapter 39

Rido's minions attack the day class students, which forces the Night class into action to protect them, under Kaname's orders. Yuuki finds that her friend Yuri does not hate her for being a vampire. Rido fully awakens in his own body. Kaname tells Zero to kill Rido, since Rido is a threat to Yuuki. While Zero ponders this in his cell, Ichiru visits him, and shoots him.

Chapter 40

We find out that Ichiru really tried to kill Rido, but couldn't. Therefore, he forces Zero to drink his blood. Zero finds new power. A little sob story about their past... Kaname approaches Yuuki, telling her to leave with him.

Chapter 41

It appears that Shiki is fine, and fights against Rido's minions. There's conversation between the Headmaster, Yagari, and the leader of the Vampire Hunters. Yuuki tells Kaname that she can't leave Yuri-chan and the school. Kaname reluctantly leaves her to do what he can, even though he thinks she is incapable of doing anything. Artemis, Yuuki's anti-vampire weapon, seems to transform into some kind of scythe.

Well, I hope this helps. If you have further questions, I'm sure someone in the guild will be able to help.

Edit: The summary is in white, because it might be a spoiler.  

RueNeko

MiladyMayhem

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:04 pm
Hey

that helped me too biggrin thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:23 pm
thanks a lot! smile  

Luna Vampire Yuki

DarkRose136

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:18 am
THANKS heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:16 pm