Welcome to Gaia! ::

Write to Live; Live to Read: Poetry

Back to Guilds

A gathering of poetic people who help each other grow in their poetic ablilites. 

Tags: poetry, writing, poem 

Reply Memories [old poems have been moved here]
they say... [old prose]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charles Drekyll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:22 pm
They say communists are evil, atheist worship satan, people who smoke crack are completly idotic and unproductive.

Well who says? See we all want to point our finger on someone to blame, but who. The pesident! In all honesty Bush is not as stupid as people want him to be, that's the media's fault, they are trying to creat a less inteligent society, so why not call the most commonly recignized man dumb?

Also their is people who say it's only the prep scene shunning people, that those stuck up preps this and that, but I have friends who could be labled as preps, and their are really nice people, but sure there are a majority who are horrible people. No we have counter culture becoming popular in itself, why? Well unthinking rebellion. A lot of teens think this new dark and different type of sociality, is hot, or something of the sort and want to become it. Then they say their parent ruiened their lives, blah blah, please shut them up. Instead of placing blame on others, think for one god dammned secound!!! a mojority of all blame can be placed on one's self. Anyone in any given position has a high chance of being able to find a way to better themselves, no matter what co-Furhers(aka momsie and daddy) do.

Lastly the joys of religion, ah ******** anyone who brings it up!!! honsetly you got to be stupid to talk about it soo pashonatly. EXCEPT one the rarest occasions were religion is brough up as guide for a country, my veiw some one who is religiously neutral should leade, don't trust a believer nor the atheist! Anywho, relgion is ment for one person only, the believer. If someone wants to be Muslim, congrats on finding part of yourself! I love having a land where no religion is forced, but unfortuantly with believing in god being so popular all leaders were religious people, what scares me is when they believe so faithfully in Revalations. They'd pretty much be over willing to do "god's work" and start armeggedon, also Atheists shouldn't be in power cause they'd uusally be way too of an out spoken idoit to lead this nation as it deserves. So we need someone who believs in a possiblity of a god and that anyman no matter his faith is as equal, spirtually. My main concern is revalations, scars s**t they be preachin'!

So is there a point to what's said? they'd say no, I'm just babbling here. Somwhat what of that is true, but there is a piont. here's what I want you to realize, don't trust what anyone says, think for yourself, sorry but their is NO ONE to trust, not even me. If you fallow my advice to the periods then you fail, instead pick up bits and peaces and work with that. Also the momest obvious rebillion is most often the most unsuccessfully, challange in ways that are reasonable put prove a blunt and well thought point, don't just join, believ. Though your beliefs are not always the best for the greater good, nothing is best for the greater good, but keep your faith to yourself, DO NOT be out going to spread it! if your message is true the people will come, sure some discussion is needed, but don't dorwned people in religious babble, all in all it's the people's right to chose for themselves.

I'd like to thank you for readin what I had to say, I hope I helpped or made you think in any way.

this rant inspired by "they say" - scars on boadway  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:34 pm
You have such a different viewpoint on topics then most people, it was refreshing to read.  

lollipop_luvr9

1,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200

0kurohono0

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:02 pm
Ah what wonderfull views on what is real and what can only be seen as such.  
Memories [old poems have been moved here]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games