Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
GG IRL Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:49 pm
Diablo 3 has been confirmed, AND it looks epic.

Between D3, SC2, and WotLK, all of which look ******** fantastic, I may quit real life.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:22 pm
Well... with the same graphics, tons of the same users all the time, and generally a boring method to progress events with the only the only redeeming value being that each player has a unique and customizable storyline, IRL doesn't really put up much of a competition when it comes to new releases now does it? neutral  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Psychoace

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:10 am
I've been waiting around on the rumors and all I can say is ******** every other game for a while Diablo III is my new life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:24 am
Well, real life is the only game that's 100% PvP, but if you get banned you're toast, since you only get one character ever.

I'm going to have to get myself some epic Diablo 3.  

darkslasherX
Crew

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:25 pm
Not to mention there are usually heavy penalties for PVPing in IRL (at least in all the zones that don't suck)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:44 pm
You guys should give Age of Conan a try. the beta was really good in my oppinion.  

Vampevil

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:51 pm
I heard mostly bad reviews from both online and the IRL...

Can you tell me why it's better than WoW?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:03 am
Vampevil
You guys should give Age of Conan a try. the beta was really good in my oppinion.

Age of Conan is an awesome game, with fatalities. i had a lvl 31 Aquilonian Dark Templar before i went back to CoH.  

Magonarka-2

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:20 am
But what makes Age of Conan better than WoW..?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:24 am
i'm not sure what makes conan better than WoW but that conan is for more mature players while 10 year olds are on WoW (no offense)  

Magonarka-2

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:29 pm
10 year olds? On my WoW?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:56 pm
So all those 16+ year olds, adults, and even some parents in my guild are all 10 years old?

Damn. They're pretty convincing.

Also 10 year olds have gotten through BT/SWP? Pretty ******** impressive imo (well mostly SWP)

Oh wait I doubt you've ever even played WoW past maybe level 10.  

nitnit
Captain

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Well, I know of a few 10-year olds who play WoW... The one I met online is a bit... eccentric, I'll say...

I think WoW mostly caters to mature audiences, though. You know, high school and college students, and other people age 15-25.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:54 pm
I also guess the large group of people in my school who are going into their senior year who play WoW (20+ people) are all 10 years old too.

I'm actually impressed at any 10 year old who plays end game stuff, it's kinda complex...  

nitnit
Captain

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:19 am
Well I still have to some how work my guild into kiting Azuregos into Orgrimmar.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff