Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
Has that always been there?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XV - Shadowed Mistress

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:32 am
Okay, so I was browsing around the World Map Aimlessly, and found a few places I didn't know were there (and I've been in the map before...)

The first is right to the left of Durem, and is the Durem Graveyard. The second place is right below the Graveyard. It's HALLOWEENTOWN. and parts of it look VERY familiar from the Nightmare Before Christmas... but anyway, I just gotta ask: Have those always been there and I just haven't stumbled upon them until now? Or are they something new? o-o  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:40 am
They have always been there but most people don't know about them 'cause we don't need to use the world map to navigate the site.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

XV - Shadowed Mistress

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:41 am
Ah. Okay, I was just wondering. xD I wander through the Map when I get bored.... xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:03 pm
i wandered round the world before then a few months later did it again and new places popped up . . . i don't think they've always been there . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:21 pm
i noticed them to a few months back. I wish Gaia would put up a history/timeline of the sotries and places on gaia. I had to use gaia wiki to find out about most of the stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:39 pm
I wish I could remember what i was going to say?  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:15 pm
User Image
. . .
Wow... trippy. xD I only ever used the map when I first joined the site in '06. Nice observation though... I never would have noticed it o:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:22 pm
I've never seen that before. As far as I know, it is new, but I don't use the map much...  

Cattrain

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff