Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Mabinogi Needs Moar Net Slum! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes
  No
  Who are you? ._.
View Results

Tokio Kuryuu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:14 am
Mabinogi (Hangul:마비노기) is an online role-playing game released by South Korean Game Distributing Company Nexon, and developed by devCAT studio, one of several development teams in Nexon Inc. inspired by Celtic mythology. The Welsh word mabinogi is found in the original manuscripts of the Mabinogion. Mabinogi offers a multitude of skills to be cultivated and a generally high level of diversity among players, skills, and environments.

The game engine features hand painted textures stylized with edge detection outlining, which enhance the anime-looking characters. The game world is developed continuously, through the release of important patches (referred to as "Generations" and "Chapters") that introduce new areas to explore, additional features such as pets and new skills, and advancement of the storyline. The user interface is familiarly simple and designed in the likeness of Microsoft Windows' task bar, allowing the player to access most game panels with ease (experienced players can also make use of keyboard shortcuts, to simplify certain tasks).

Commercially, Mabinogi is built on a hybrid Value Added Services model (which varies slightly on each game localization), that allows free but limited game play and the subscription of paid packages, purchased through the game service shop, which unlock the full game experience. The game service is currently available in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mainland China, North America and most recently New Zealand and Australia. During the 2007 Gstar game show in Seoul, South Korea, Nexon announced they were working on an Xbox 360 version of Mabinogi.[1]

The North American closed beta version was released by Nexon on January 30, 2008 at 2pm PST and January 30, 2008 at 5pm EST.[2] The pre-open beta only available to fileplanet users was released on March 5, 2008.[3] The full open beta was released on March 6, 2008 3PM PST. The North American version of Mabinogi has been officially released on March 27th, 2008. [4]

For more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mabinogi_(game)

To Join: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/

This game is EXTREMELY fun and chock full of a bunch of features!

Make sure to join the MARI server, the other two suck. =.=

Oh and here's my account so you better add me, or I will kick the chim chims to extinction.

Name: Ovann
Server: Mari
Level: 60

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:34 am
SOUNDS LIKE FUN I'M DOWNLOADING IT RIGHT NOW ;D  

Jakkii Padclaw

princess23_30

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:36 am
sounds neat Ill give it a try  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:14 pm
Yay. (Happy face)  

Tokio Kuryuu

Jakkii Padclaw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:28 pm
I'm having downloading issues, it won't work. Its Sanus' fault.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:39 am
OH GOD NO MORE ONLINE GAMES Im ALREADY PLAYING 2. BUT IT SOUNDS SOOOOO FUN. i must not play...i must play. i must not nuy another set of cash cards .....i must buy another set of cash cards. aww ******** it im a delete some s**t off my comp and download it. AND IF IT F**CKS UP MY COMP MAB IS GOING straight to hellz.  

haseo9

haseo9

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:03 am
ok seriously why is it soo hard to find a user name.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:56 am
OK SERIOUSLY I FINALLY GOT EVERYTHING DONE AND IT WONT CREATE A USERNAME/PASSWORD SET AND I COMPLETED THE WHOLE SIgn UP THING BUT not only does it not sign me up but it doesnt even give a comframation ,essage which is retarted. so can someone please explain this.  

haseo9

Jakkii Padclaw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:08 am
After I made my account, it wouldn't log me in properly. Also my download managers are PIECES OF FILTHY CRAP D:{  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:04 am
I don't know if I should start playing another online game. Flyff has already got me. ;-;  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:50 am
And stolen our guild leader away...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:54 am
DONT WORRY SLATE I CAN MAKE HER FEEL BAD ABOUT IT EVERYDAY I LOG ON i even tempted her with hardcore DOT HACK ACTION XD. NO THIS GAME NEEEDS TO DIE FLYFF>MABINOLGI WASTE OF TIME AND LIFE.  

haseo9

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:59 pm
The Slate Scholar
And stolen our guild leader away...

Pretty much, yeah. ._.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:23 pm
I have a character(s) on Mabinogi! Too bad I don't remember the server and I uninstalled it because it made my computer's keyboard stop working... Anyway, my name is Aerowyn or Starfisch!  

Mimiko Miste

haseo9

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:09 pm
this might be the gayest game in histroy. Since Flyff pwns this game that means Perfect World RAPES THIS GAME  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff