Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cash Item....
  Buy them cash
  Buy them off the Marketplace
  Bah whichever i can afford
  I couldn't careless about Cash shop items
  The more items the less people will have all of them and blablabla i will redistribute the economy o_0
  poll whore KWAHHH!!!! CHEESE!!!
View Results

Syphirone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:12 pm
At first when i saw the cash shop start up and saw the obvious inflation I thought that this would keep up until well until forever.

But recently the number of items coming out of the cash shop makes earning them just gold wise off the marketplace very much impossible. New evolving items replacing evolved ones the coming of gaia active items our ever monthly collectibles (let's just count this one out because initially it was just a donation item offered to those that donated to gaia for it's well being).

Some expert come out and tell me what is going to happen or suggest a certain outcome.

I don't buy my cash shop items with cash essentially because every penny counts right now (yes foreign student studying in london woohoo!!). So in my free time i make as much gold (doing jigsaws that seem to have starting to repeat themselves because they don't feel like updating it anymore and selling tattoos) i can and my girlfriend does the same and we basically share the evolving items and the collectibles (yes i know how sad can it get). But we both love gaia, so to a certain point it is worth it. But the rate to earn as to the many cash item out there is simply hallucinating. Just as i started to budget for the first active item 2 other evolving items sprout out and yeah i want the august birthstone -_-.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:15 pm
I'm the same but more EI's means more choice. I mean the more items there are the more I can pick and choose the items I want. for example the last 2 EI's I have no intrest in getting unless they turn out great. Then I'll buy them later.  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Syphirone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:23 pm
So you don't mind getting a second or later gen one??

My girlfriend thinks the whole fun in evolving items is the suspense of having it evolve and not knowing what its gonna turn into. I Seriously on certain fridays its like 'why hasn't it evolved yet its 20 00 o'clock here isn't it the time it evolves!!!

Also do you think the price of first gen starting prices on the Marketplace of EIs will fall or rise. The demand of it relative to users like me falls so logically the prices will be lower ( i am studying civil engineering so forgive if i made a mistake economics-wise)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:53 pm
first gens will ALWAYS be worth more . . . it's a status symbol for the elitists . . . everyone else won't really care in the end . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:02 pm
More than once I have sold off an early gen and bought a later one. It's fine.

Ok I bought a whole bunch of biancamella but I really liked all the different stages.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:50 pm
Because Gaia is becoming more corporate, I predict the MC's getting crappier and them coming out with evolving items and stuff like the OMG boxes more frequently. They've obviously found their cash cow and they're going to milk it for all it's worth (knocking off the pessimism now xd )  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lord DemiBaal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:03 am
Karma it could explain the recent mc then XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:16 am
Lord DemiBaal
what's wrong with recent MC? I loved the Solid Snake themed item. the Prism thing I could have done without, though.  

XV - Shadowed Mistress

Lord DemiBaal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:01 pm
Areku-chan-desu
Lord DemiBaal
what's wrong with recent MC? I loved the Solid Snake themed item. the Prism thing I could have done without, though.
Soild snake themd items that only good thing about they seem to become a bit well less fun  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:28 pm
But there was a CARDBOARD BOX! xD

Cardboard Box = WIN. EPIC MEGA WIN.  

XV - Shadowed Mistress

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:30 pm
User Image
. . .
I don't like Cash shop items ONLY because I'm VERY poor irl and I don't have the money to buy the cash cards. Not to mention I lack parental support on the matter, unless I use my own money to buy it. I'm too young to get a job and earn money, and it's just too much of a hassle for me. All those rich people can go out and flaunt their cash cards, and get rich on gaia because of them, but I want to just stay here and NOT GIVE A s**t.

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games