Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Which EP should I get?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which EP?
  Bon Voyage
  Free Time
  Apartment Life
View Results

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:21 pm
Hey everyone. It's time for me to get a new EP again. D:
I don't particularly want another one, especially since I just got OFB, but my Seasons disk is cracked and I'd rather not risk my disk drive on it. So, which should I get? Bon Voyage, Free Time, or Apartment Life? I heard EPs after BV had some horrible protection on them, but I'm not positive. Also, any of these will replace Seasons as a master disk, correct?

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:15 pm
Any of them will replace your seasons disk. I personally don't have any of them, but I think Freetime sounds like the most fun.  

shmarty

Surprise In-the-Box

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:55 am
Apartment Life!!! Though it won't come out till August, I believe. But it's supposed to be amazing. (Though people will probably start complaining the moment they get it. I personally can't wait.) There is supposed to be a lot of new toddler interactions and such.

I have Free Time, and I am really pleased with it. I also just got Bon Voyage recently, and am also pleased with it. Not as happy as I was when I got Free Time though. BV gets boring rather fast.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:02 am
Surprise In-the-Box
Apartment Life!!! Though it won't come out till August, I believe. But it's supposed to be amazing. (Though people will probably start complaining the moment they get it. I personally can't wait.) There is supposed to be a lot of new toddler interactions and such.

I have Free Time, and I am really pleased with it. I also just got Bon Voyage recently, and am also pleased with it. Not as happy as I was when I got Free Time though. BV gets boring rather fast.

Yes, BV does get boring fast, I have to admit. 3nodding  

Sunshine-Girl22

zawazawaii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:01 am
sail away with me, honey...

I wanted to ask the same question, but I was going to ask between Seasons and Free Time.

i put my heart in your hands.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:48 pm
Thanks for your input everyone. c:
I went with Free Time.

User Image

Sanus Ex Machina

jmsdarlin623

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:41 am
Aww that sucks that your Seasons disc is cracked. I love that expansion pack!
I suggest getting Apartment Life, even though... I don't think it's out yet... But Freetime and BV kind of bore me... I haven't sent my sims on vacation in a while... and the whole thing with the hobbies.. eh I don't like it all that much... But it's still better than BV  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:21 am
i hav free time but really want apartment life over bon voyage. it looks cooler but i hope to get both some day!  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

bighairy dog

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:27 am
I thinkou should get free time. I have it and its the most fun of the eps i think.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:49 pm
The problem with Free Time, is that after I installed it.. My game got A LOT slower.

But my favorite thing about it is that it gives your sims more to do. Currently I have a girl who is a mechanic now.

Apartment life is worth getting for mainly the items.. but I do not like having them in actual apartment buildings.. LOL.  

Kittea

Liberal Bard

10,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:15 pm