Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
At the Doorstep of Knowledge

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:55 am
Salam

It is reported from ‘Abdullâh ibn. ‘Abbâs – May Allâh be pleased with them – that he said:

After Allâh’s Messenger passed away, I said to a man from the Ansâr, “Come, let us ask [and learn from] the Prophet’s Companions, , for they are many in number today.”

He replied, “I am surprised at you Ibn ‘Abbâs – do you really think people need you when there are so many Companions of the Prophet? ”

So he did not involve himself in this endeavor, but I busied myself asking [the Companions about issues].

If I heard of a hadîth being reported by a man, I would come to him and if he was taking his midday nap I would lay down my garment and lie outside waiting for him, with the wind blowing dust in my face.

The man would come out [for Dhuhr] and see me in that state, and he would exclaim, “O nephew of Allâh’s Messenger! What has brought you here?

You should have sent for me and I would have come to you!” I would say, “Rather I should come to you [to seek knowledge].”

I would then ask him about the hadîth I heard. The man [who I originally invited to seek knowledge with me] remained as he was, and when he saw how people would gather around me [to seek knowledge]

He said, “For sure, this young man was more intelligent than me.”

Wasalam ...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:53 pm
xd

you need to explain it more stressed

sorry i said this  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪