Reply The Bogard Bar
May I take your order?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

william-tyler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:26 am
Hello, I'm william-tyler, what would you like to eat? We have everything to your desires.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:49 pm
"I'll have liquid death served in a flaming silver bowl of pure chaos."

Ok, now that was Widow's idea and now is just sounds plain silly...Widow! *walks off*  

Wolf of the Sacred Wind

Linken_Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:59 pm
(Could you make that sound proper please? You sound like you are in elementary when you put it like that. I know you are capable of much better. Wolf, try and wow us, okay?)

Link walked into the restuarant and sat down. He found a menu on the bright, waxed, wooden table, so he picked it up and opened it. Inside was a very vague description.

Thinking to himself of what he was in the mood for, he then wrote down on a piece of paper of what he wanted. He wrote down that he wanted a bowl of wonton soup, with a side order of Ceasar Salad, and a pepsi in a glass shaped like a puffed out leaf.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:46 pm
(Hehe, sorry, it was kind of a gag post. Not the best I will admit, ok, it was just weird)

Windra stepped into the restaurant with his hair soaked and pony-tail ribbon hanging from his mouth. "Demyx has such a weird since of humor. Oh greetings Link."

He ran his hand through his hair summoning all the water to his hand the threw it out the door. "Ooh, I smell stir fry."  

Wolf of the Sacred Wind

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:22 pm
Dee walked in just then dressed in the finest of outfits, but drenched in the water that Windra just threw. She was running a towel through her hair and said, "Next time, Windra, watch where you are aiming your water. I have powers that can put what you did to shame."

But, shrugging off what happened, she wandered in further, her shoes making loud sounds as they made contact with the wooden floor. She then found a decent table, far from everyone else and sat down. She hunched her back over, and placed her arms on the counter and rested her head in her arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:05 am
Windra blushed. "Sorry, Demyx got me with one of those weird water tricks. He made a tree of water again and sure enough I jumped onto it and...Splash." He sighed.

He looked back up. "Are you ok, Dee?"  

Wolf of the Sacred Wind

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:42 am
Dee looked up and replied, "Yeah, but I miss Terry. I mean, he gives me a hug then takes off and I haven't heard from him in days let alone know where he went. I mean, I have my guesses of where he is, but sometimes... sometimes I get the feeling that he's not going to return to me and its breaking my heart."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:12 pm
Windra sat down next to Dee and held her. "Some times we must leave the ones we love to find ourselves and return as stronger and better person."  

Wolf of the Sacred Wind

Linken_Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:21 pm
Link then stood and said, "Aww mom, its okay. Dad'll return someday. Like as if he could ever leave you. You're too good to him for him to pass you up. I bet he's just taking a vacation. Thinking things over so that he can make life for us even better. And consider what dad's been through lately, okay?"  
The Bogard Bar

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games