Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Anime Movies and Manga titles.
SAKUNARU or HINANARU OR SASUNARU Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the best???
  Saku X Naru
  Hina X Naru
  Sasu X Naru
View Results

Ulrich Zola

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:49 pm
so who's gonna get Naruto????  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:57 pm
Well I hate Sakura and Sasuke so I think those two deserve each other. So I would have to say I'm rooting for Hinata and Naruto. I think those to would be perfect for each other once Naruto forget about Sakura. And he should give up on Sasuke because he is crazy and is a big cry baby sorry to all those people who like him. Hinata and Naruto are the perfect match and i hope they end up together biggrin biggrin biggrin  

Asha2188

Eloquent Cat

18,590 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50

Medieval Mafioso

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:43 pm
I agree, HinaNaru all the way!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:13 am
I think Hinata/Naruto. Sakura/Naruto don't go. Sakura/Sasuke goes!!!  

terriergirl

harushottie1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:02 am
im all for hinaxnaru they are so cute and deserve each other  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:17 am
Personally... I like Hinata. I think she should get what she wants... but seriously... she could do better than Naruto... he sounds like he swallowed a flippin' pine cone in both the Japanese version and the English one. sweatdrop  

ClumsyDino

Dapper Gekko

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:22 am
I believe Sakura and Naruto will get together. No offense to Hinata or anything but he hardly talks to her and if he does she'll turn a dark red thinking a million miles per second, have a brain overload and faint.

Sakura and Naruto however is a hate/love relationship. Sakura hates Naruto so much she loves him. And Naruto just likes her, not as obsessed anymore but he still cares for her. I vote SakuNaru.

And seriously Sasuke and Naruto? Maybe in hell. Naruto is just trying to get his friend back and Sasuke wants to sever their bonds. That's it. There's no romantic chemistry between those two.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:38 am
maybe Hina Naru wink  

SayomiPL

hope euphoria

7,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:50 pm
we'll that depends on whether naruto is gay or not( since he's becoming way too obsessed wth sasuke for you to know). if he is ga he's definetly goin with saske, but if he isn't, i think the narrator is planning to hook him up with hinata somehow since she actually likes him. i guess. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:59 am
SASUNARU FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Nicole_Dusk

Bizenghast5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:32 am
I think Hinata should get Naruto...beside she liked him longer Sakura is no worthy of him...she can find someone eles^^ Go HINATA GO!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:36 pm
Personally, and as a yaoi fan, I want Naruto to be with Sasuke. In the case of Naruto's being strait (despite my wishes) I would want Hinata to be with him. I just think that Sakura would be to angry at Naruto for making a mistake or hurting Sasuke or something to put up with Naruto for a whole date, let alone a relationship. Why do I put Susuke ahead of Hinata in the case of Naruto's heart? It may be because of my [partial] infatualtion with emo boys. But, honestly, even if Naruto did end up being strait, I'd still want him with Sasuke.  

XxlovexlossxX

Fukuda Keiko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:28 pm
NaruHina for the win!!
Sasuke is a butt, he doesn't deserve squat.
Well, maybe his brother. wink
Suckura doesn't deseve anyone. Period. She should go die. D<
Then again, that may be my inner Sasori fangirl saying that because she killed him..... XD;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:52 am
I think that Hinata and Naruto will be together. Sakura's a b***h, and Sasuke is an emo f**. That first kiss was caused by complete accident, and the reason why he is obsessed with bringing Sasuke back is because he promised Sakura he would. And every time he fails, he feels like he broke his promise of a lifetime.

And I'm thinking that he's starting to get it that Sakura isn't all that great. He hasn't asked her out nearly as many times as the beginning of the series. Now if only Hinata could get over her shyness.  

Taron Devangel

Friendly Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50

Aranel Lissesul

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:21 am
Sorry, I’m going against the grain here, but I really do think that in the end Sakura and Naruto will be together. And *hides behind a brick wall* don’t kill me for this, but I personally love the pairing SasuHina, I think they are so cute!
Oh, and Tairo Aghanir Trio, if your older brother killed your entire family, you’d be an emo f** too.

Anime Movies and Manga titles.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff