Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling
Epic moments of SSBB Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:28 pm
Ever had one of those moments which you said to yourself, "That was AMAZING!/EPIC!/AWESOME!" (take your pick), and just wanted to share it with everyone? biggrin

Not too long ago, when I checked the downloadable content from Wifi, I was really stunned with the video. Two Gannondorfs were doing a home-run contest, pummeling the poor sandbag until the two let simultaneously slammed the thing with 2 warlock punches for a total of 504% damage. That thing flew far, almost without end until it landed at a impressive score of 19604 feet.

Epic? Not? Have something better?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:28 am
That's around smashboards The guy I saw do that did it with just himself. Simply a matter of hitting up smash and the using the other hand to jump and down air, the tricky part is mainly at the beginning getting them set up in the right spots. Then just finish it off with the good ol' warlock punch.

As for some things in my experience, I was at norfair the other day and I warlock punched someone as I was coming out of saftey tube.  

Psychoace

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:52 pm
the other day i was fighting two lvl8 kirbys and i was ike. i did the b attack and hit one kirby towards the side of the screen and it hit the other kirby and they both died  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:00 pm
I got a total of 10 KO's with Fox in a two minute KO fest.  

PhoenixBlade983

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:28 pm
nice that mus of been hard  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:32 am
dragwarrior
nice that mus of been hard

Yeah once they got to 100% I up-smashed them, and I got like 5 KO's from the Landmaster cool  

PhoenixBlade983

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:16 am
i tried to do that but they keep ganging on me  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:10 pm
mine has got to be me vs link, falco, and wolf, all at level 9. I was able to take out link and falco and kill wolf twice before he finally killed me.  

LV Solace

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:36 pm
another one happened to me yesterday, i killed a lvl9 mario 10 times in 10 minutes so thats 1 kill in 1 miuntue!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:19 pm
hm, well, this isnt epic, its kinda sad really...

I was playing in the Gamestop tourney on the night of its release, i was Fox (of course, and i made it to the Semifinal out of 32 people. Me and the other guy were pretty even, each with zero kills, about 20 seconds left in the time litmit, and i use Fox's side B... and went just an inch off the side, and died... he dodged me until the time went out, and i lost crying  

Starfox64x

Devoted Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:03 pm
ouch what happened then?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:52 pm
My most epic moment during SSBB would have to be me as Captain Falcon vs. Jiggles vs. Jiggles vs. Falco (All random). I build up alot of damage on all then try a falcon pawnch on one of the jiggles I killed him but the lag from my punch kept it going a little more then falco used his side b to try and hurt me but got mauled by the punch when the other jiggles just fell into it and I killed all 3 of them in 1 punch. And I felt sooo pro. mrgreen  

SwiftKronos

SwiftKronos

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:02 pm
I just got another one after playing 1 match with a snake I was captain falcon it was a 3 minute time match I killed him 6 times and forced him to Self destruct once and only died twice with him getting 2 pity final smashes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:52 pm
Being C. Falcon, and screwing up a reverse F-Punch, and STILL LANDING IT on... my brother, and he was Ganondorf, and we PAUNCH!-ed each other, and I ended up dying, stupid Shadow Moses Island, with your poles of death, and Ganondork Qualifying as a Heavyweight.  

iSephi

RaveSlave3000

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:07 pm
i was zero suit samus and i was fighting a lvl9 kirby a explosive box poped up and i threw kirby at it then used samus side b attack and it blew him up lol  
Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff