Any New Random Ideas? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GodMancer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:10 am
If there is anything random you might think would be cool to make a section, please post them here. If I think it's a good idea I will stick at least 3 different ideas on polls and see which ones get a lot of votes. If the voting is successful, the person who suggested the idea could be leader of that section, unless he/she doesn't want to. Begin brainstorming!

Current Ideas:

User-Ran Quests... Click For Info.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:49 pm
USER-RAN QUESTS:

I think it would be cool to use our mules to set up a quest for people to do and give stuff that way. So they'd have to go around to different profiles (maybe in Towns too) and get info and stuff to complete the quest.

OH! Maybe even a detective case one. whee It would be something cool for our mules to do other than gather dust. heart  

threefatesangel
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Window Shopper 100

GodMancer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:55 pm
threefatesangel
USER-RAN QUESTS:

I think it would be cool to use our mules to set up a quest for people to do and give stuff that way. So they'd have to go around to different profiles (maybe in Towns too) and get info and stuff to complete the quest.

OH! Maybe even a detective case one. whee It would be something cool for our mules to do other than gather dust. heart

I guess that would be kinda kewl. =]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:37 pm
GASP! Detective case?!
Can we make it like Phoenix Wright or Law and Order?
>w< Woo!

nthxu

threefatesangel
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:23 pm
I already had I serial murder case in Towns in mind. I just need confidence in my mystery writing abilities. Unless someone here can do that. *hopeful look*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:43 pm
threefatesangel
I already had I serial murder case in Towns in mind. I just need confidence in my mystery writing abilities. Unless someone here can do that. *hopeful look*

I will help w/ writing if you want.  

LuLuLu

Sakura Nashimari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:54 pm
weeeeeeell i do avi art so i think it'd be sort cool if there was a section for that :]
also, there totally has to be a section where you can sell random strangers on ebay  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:06 pm
Sakura Nashimara
weeeeeeell i do avi art so i think it'd be sort cool if there was a section for that :]
also, there totally has to be a section where you can sell random strangers on ebay

Can I see a sample? =]  

GodMancer
Captain

Sakura Nashimari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:21 pm
GodMancer
Sakura Nashimara

Can I see a sample? =]

you can see 5! =D they're all a bit different

manga style; done in crayon
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/fire__starlight/download.jpg

chibi w/ simple coloring; done in pencil and colored pencil
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/fire__starlight/0619081906.jpg

chibi style w/ bold coloring; done in marker
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/fire__starlight/0619081343.jpg

realistic w/ complementary coloring; done in marker and pencil
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/fire__starlight/lalalaaaaaaaaaaa-1.jpg

realistic w/ shading; done in pencil and colored pencil http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/fire__starlight/0618081308.jpg

i draw real people manga style as well. that's what my first picture there is actually. that's the singer of The Birthday Massacre, whose name is Chibi (no pun intended... >_> possibly)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:16 am
I likes em!
i do arts too.
:3

K i s u-L u m i-P a n d a

AkureiAzumi
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:07 pm
Say, maybe if membership around here picks up (majorly) ya can start one of those "draw the avatar above you" threads.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:44 pm
I personally approve of this better than opening a forum of art shops. It would be more beneficial if you girls opened an official art thread in the Commissions Forum. If you (or anyone else) would like, I'm going to open a quickie art thread soon after I finish my current comic. Just PM me or something.

We could also open an "Advertisement" thread where you can only have one post to advertise anything you want. Or maybe I could just manage it so that it could be a concise place to find new places to visit.  

threefatesangel
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Window Shopper 100

GodMancer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:00 am
Advertisement thread? lolz. I smell spammers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:44 pm
Hence ONE POST.

Anyways, we seriously need something to do here. SOMETHING. ANYTHING.  

threefatesangel
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Window Shopper 100

threefatesangel
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:38 pm
Anyone got any ideas for our first give-away event??? It'll most likely be an "end of summer" sort of thing. Or we'll have to hold off until Halloween.  
Guild of Total Randomness

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff