Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Lucky Star Least Favourite Characters. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Say what?
  What?
View Results

Rymdkatt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:33 am
So people usually talk about their favourite Lucky Star characters however, this is a thread for people to discuss their LEAST favourite characters. It's so hard to choose one I dislike. I love 'em all ^^ sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:23 pm
my favorite is knata because im otaku too and i like this view her have  

Yakomy

Ivory Cream Puff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:08 pm
Hmm... that's a hard choice xD I mean, I like them all for different reasons. Though I guess I'd say Miyuki. I guess I'm not much for... moe-blobs as someone in a thread I posted described her ;D I'm not that fond of Mikuru either xD;

I guess I don't like Ayano that much either, just 'cuz you don't really see her much. And since she's always with Misao, when you do see her she doesn't stand out that much : P  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:51 am
Hmm, well since you said "Least Favorite", I guess that means I can still love the character loads, just not as much as another character, right?

I'm going to follow my little thing of Every Character = 100 Awesome Points and Least Favorite = 99 Awesome Points and think of a character that I didn't like as much as the rest...

But I agree with everyone else, it is a hard choice. Every character had their shining moment which really defined them, and even the background characters like the Hiiragi family had something going for them every now and again. I suppose I'll stick with saying Akira as my least favorite just because she's *****y. Although I like her for the same reason, and her songs are amazing too. XD

So before I change my mind, I say: Akira!  

The_Great_Hero

SirBaka

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:54 pm
Miyuki for me. I understand she's there to level out the group, but still. She's just...well...Is too boring for me >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:23 pm
It's... It's too hard to pick!!!

Cheri Panda

eternalsnow08

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:18 am
*hopes this isn't too old to post in* It's hard to pick but I think my least favorite character would be Miyuki.. She seems too perfect or something. o.o Those types of characters scare me...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:26 am
eternalsnow08
*hopes this isn't too old to post in* It's hard to pick but I think my least favorite character would be Miyuki.. She seems too perfect or something. o.o Those types of characters scare me...

Don't worry, it isn't. Besides, I don't think anyone really mods this guild anymore, so you could technically get away with anything.  

The_Great_Hero

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:58 pm
My least favorite would be Akira because she abuses Shiraishi.

Like Hero said, it doesn't matter. Most of my fellow mods went MIA/KIA a while back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:34 pm
Not So Common Cold
Hmm... that's a hard choice xD I mean, I like them all for different reasons. Though I guess I'd say Miyuki. I guess I'm not much for... moe-blobs as someone in a thread I posted described her ;D I'm not that fond of Mikuru either xD;

same here cuz sometimes when watching an ep of l*s, i forget that miyuki is there unless somebody in the show points it out  

absurdnormality

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:35 pm
00NINE-1
KIA

O.o

That's dedication for you.

Although yeah, there are really only two guild officers that go here anymore: Onicept and 00NINE-1. Everyone else just kinda dropped out of activity, just like almost every guildie. I think I'm the only regular member that comes here every day and has been here for a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:24 am
The_Great_Hero
eternalsnow08

Don't worry, it isn't. Besides, I don't think anyone really mods this guild anymore, so you could technically get away with anything.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

No one Mods guilds anymore period.

Nearly anything goes when it comes to a guild.

As for my Least Favourite...I'd have to go with...Akira. Simply because she adds nothing to the story, at all.
...at least you have influence.

Onicept
Captain

freestyle_skater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:28 am
What a coincidence! I'm listening to "Motteke! Sailor Fuku" right now! Yes it's hard to say which character is the least favorite. The categories are which ones are lovable and naughty.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:40 pm
Miyuki... a little too boring.(and too polite) Doesn't provide much in the way of comedy. I understand that she had to be that way to balance out the eccentricities of the other characters, but still..

I guess Underutilized is the right word to describe her for me.  

Soujii-sama

Komako is gone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:03 pm
I actually don't have a least favorite character...
i love them all!  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces