Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Behold, the thread with the most potential to be epic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aloha, an act of god, an astonishing aardvark acting as both amusement and education under direction of assertive, arrogant adminstrators of public broadcast. This animated animal's altruistic acts, no mere alterations of truth continue to assert advantageous adages for America's youth. Alas, all anecdotes of mine are always anti atheist, and for the agenda of abundant christian influence. The only antidote is ultimate arbitration; a non-anemic attempt to alter all abnormalities amounted as result of previous ambitions. An adventure agitated by appalled anonymous donors asked upon by alarmed antagonists of anarchy. Avoiding asylums, and the law, it is my pleasure to meet you, and you may call me ******** that took a while. I kinda messed some stuff up, but oh well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:24 pm
Time to come up with my epic counter-attack... ninja  

darkslasherX
Crew

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:42 pm
WTF?! rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:44 pm
V is for Vandetta, very vagrant of a very vigilant character to a vast variety of very young children. I value this to a vermin of some varying value.

(( That probably sucked and I just kinda quite and threw words together, but I am back from Chicago, which was quite fun and pretty amazing. Planes are pretty creepy to me, and the ******** roller coasters their were sweet, and the comic wizard thing was also cool, but I am back, and vacation is over, back to work, and no fun makes me a very aggressive young man.....))  

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Appelsina

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:43 am
Uhh...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:52 pm
Saying stuff like that will get young kids confused......Arthur is a monster....  

PhoenixBlade983

shinheero

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:52 pm
my appearance dwarfs this thread  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:07 pm
No one really cares about you anymore 16bit since you disappeared for so long. Maybe you can build yourself back up?  

nitnit
Captain

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces