Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Will you be afraid??? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kina2jk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:58 am
twilight is a really great book but one thing i dont understand......
why isnt Bella afraid of Edward when she found out he's a vampire...
will you? please tell me your opinion. thank you  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:21 am
I think I'd be too dazzled to be afraid. Besides, vampires are sexy, not scary! Hehe, you know what I mean?  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Alice Brandon Cullen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:28 am
Bella isn't afraid because she trusts Edward that he wouldn't do anything to hurt her. She was in love with him then and so she didn't care to even think about leaving Edward, even if he was dangerous.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:04 pm
I think she wasn't afraid of him because she already knew that he was something out of the ordinary...it was just a matter of time before she found out what he really was. Immortal, or like.. enhanced human(like..you know how Jake's human..but he's also a wereworlf) type thing. And when Jake told her the myth, it all kind of fell into place so she was ready when she actually heard Edward confirm the myth. :] And plus, she was already infatuated/falling in love with him at the time so it didn't really matter to her what he was regaurdless.  

Jellycones

KrazyRokrGal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:13 pm
Just like the fear of vampires is an instinct to the other humans in the book, being in love with one was Bella's instinct. 3nodding

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:20 pm
shes not afraid because of the same reason she is not effected by vampire mind powers.... her brain works differently.  

tashmon

sky-lights

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:55 am
remember that Bella is a bit ... off beat.. should we call it that way???  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:09 am
"I'm really sorry about your hand"

-agrees with everyone above-
The heart is often stronger than the mind when it comes to things like this...and yes, Bella's mind works differently anyways =D

"Next time you want to hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?"
- Jacob Black, Eclipse

iMonochromatic

Moonlit Scythe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:57 am
i think she is too much in love with by that point to care as much as she should. and she trusts him a bit too much too start with.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:01 am
I would be really scared.

But then I'd be really happy that something interesting and out-of-the-ordinary happened in my life.

I'd just go for it!

Like a dark fairy tale ! : D'

And anyway, who could say no to Edward ?

M e y u e

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100

xScarlet Bellax

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:46 pm
i wouldn't kno!! i think i would think Edward is to sexy to be scared of him Hehe whee but like sky-lights said bella is a little of bit to others ..so maybe thats it biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:48 pm
xScarlet Bellax
i wouldn't kno!! i think i would think Edward is to sexy to be scared of him Hehe whee but like sky-lights said bella is a little of bit off then others ..so maybe thats it biggrin

xScarlet Bellax

Velsaria

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:06 pm
Bella trusts Edward and is generally more accepting then other people. And Edward did save her life after all. I think for me it would depend on their personality.Some people just give off vibs and some people are so nasty and twisted they scare me just as plan humans. I'd probably be petrified of them as vampires. However if one of my friends turned out to be a vampire my reaction would probably be 'Meh, you're still you.' So it would all depend on the person for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:52 pm
i would be shocked at first but then would relize that i would love him for what he is. I would think that if he was willing to tell me the most secret thing in the world that he would trust me therfor i should be able to trust him.

celticmagic101

Jellycones

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:26 pm
Jellycones
I think she wasn't afraid of him because she already knew that he was something out of the ordinary...it was just a matter of time before she found out what he really was. Immortal, or like.. enhanced human(like..you know how Jake's human..but he's also a wereworlf) type thing. And when Jake told her the myth, it all kind of fell into place so she was ready when she actually heard Edward confirm the myth. :] And plus, she was already infatuated/falling in love with him at the time so it didn't really matter to her what he was regaurdless.
Lol. I only told my opinion on why I think Bella wasn't afraid...

I'd definately be afraid. I think I would have tried to stay away from him after he pushed a van off of me. xD But if he really was as beautiful as he is described in the book, I probably would have done what Bella had. I'd be fine, but curious as to how he had that kind of strength..and especially how he always seemed to be in the right place at the "right" time. When I would have found out the legends, I would have scoffed in my head rather then feel as if the peices of the puzzle fit correctly. And when Edward would have confirmed it, I'd be extremely shocked then ask him about eight thousand questions. But deep down inside I'd be scared that I'd be his next victim...no matter how much I loved him. :/  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff