Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply *♦*The Writers' Oasis*♦*
this is a plot for a yaoi i'm making

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mundane_butterfly90

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:15 am
i hope it's alright i'm not really sure if yaoi is okay in here, so if it's not please tell me!

PLOT: basically what’s going on is this underground organization that consists of a hierarchy of pawns, slaves, sub-ordinates(foremen), Sector Masters, and the Higher Council(including chairman) that want to destroy all Ordinaries(normal humans) and replace them with genetically altered semi-humans to create a perfect world union.
The Higher Council themselves aren't human... rather their bodies have been infused with the DNA of a species that was originally from underground. an ancient species who's DNA could be considered perfect!
the pawns are the meals for the slaves...the slaves are used for experimentation, and pleasure, while the Sub-ordinates, Sector Masters, and the Higher Council conduct the experiments, and things of that sort.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:19 pm
Well, yaoi is fine here, so long as it's pg-13. Yep that's the rules *nods* Otherwise Otu-san would have so said otherwise. Hm, looks intriguing so far...  

SpunkyOtaku

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:46 am
Yup, yaoi's allowed. Just keep it PG-13. And follow the Gaia ToS.

Hm...that sounds like a good plot! I love plotlines about people trying to achieve a perfect world/utopia. XD;; It always turns out to be the opposite, for some reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:35 pm
Hm... but where does the yaoi come in? Does the story just have a bit of yaoi to the side, or is it really a shonen-ai romance story?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

*♦*The Writers' Oasis*♦*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas