Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply PC and other Platform Gaming
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGRGRGKLJSDGKLJDFG FFS Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:31 am
I'm making a stand.

SC2 > D3.

I understand that D3 looks great, but Diablo is a shitty game compared to Starcraft. Then again, almost everything is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:44 am
I'm going to agree with you that SC2 > D3. Sure, some people still play D2 today, but many more people still play Starcraft, and that game's older.

In addition, mathematically speaking, since C is far greater than either D or 3, SC2 > D3.  

darkslasherX
Crew

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:14 pm
Quote:
In addition, mathematically speaking, since C is far greater than either D or 3, SC2 > D3.

S=??  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:32 pm
your comparing two different genres. lets face it D3 will be the best in it's paticular genre.

The exact same can be said for SCII. starcraft 2 will be the best RTS ever. Diablo 3 will be the best of whatever it is.

I still play D2 infact i just got done playing through act 1. I'll be getting D3 while my friend will be getting SC2.

in my opinion D3 is better.  

LV Solace

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:34 pm
I know they're different, but people are saying D3 will be better than SC2.

Diablo is... a decent single player RPG, and a great online RPG. My problem with D2's online play is that it's such a linear game. Granted it's fun, but after you beat it you can beat it on a higher difficulty, do the secret cow level, d**k around, or continuously run the final boss to grind EXP...

Like, it's fun for a while, but Starcraft is a new experience every game since you face new strategies and whatnot (unless you don't have internet)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:56 am
They should sell them in a bundle pack to shut you people up...
who gives a s**t which is better play both...
Make love not Warcraft.  

shinheero

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:15 am
User Image
I was bored

Blizzard will soon own your soul and bank accounts.
So I got this D: User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Kunx the Mighty
User Image
I was bored

Blizzard will soon own your soul and bank accounts.
So I got this D: User Image
World of Warcraft says they already do. With their new round of games, though, they'll tighten their grip and gain control of your time, too...  

darkslasherX
Crew

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:50 pm
Shinhero - stfu scrub. My point is that while I'll be buying both games, people need to stop thinking that Diablo 3 will be a better game than SC2 (unless SC2 turns out to suck horribly, which I highly doubt will happen)

Darkslasher - WoW already has a grip on a lot of my time... (at least when im actively playing it)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:33 pm
nitnit
I'm making a stand.

SC2 > D3.

I understand that D3 looks great, but Diablo is a shitty game compared to Starcraft. Then again, almost everything is.

STARCRAFT FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*foams*  

Mazeyelle

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:04 pm
Damn straight mazyelle. Damn straight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:04 pm
SC2 > SC2
Figure out which is which. ;D  

Raike99

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:09 pm
Dang it nitnit... you broke her again. Now I'll have to send her back to the repair shop.
----

Yeah, Starcraft definitely has more of a winning formula than Diablo does, so I guess I have to jump on the Starcraft bandwagon. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:09 pm
Raike99
SC2 > SC2
Starcraft 2 > any other game with the initials SC2 (Soul Calibur 2, Strategic Command 2, etc.)  

darkslasherX
Crew

Raike99

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:12 pm
darkslasherX
Raike99
SC2 > SC2
Starcraft 2 > any other game with the initials SC2 (Soul Calibur 2, Strategic Command 2, etc.)
I'd actually go with Soul Calibur 2 than Starcraft 2 seeing as how I hate strategy games, and have never played Starcraft 1.  
PC and other Platform Gaming

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff